+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updating EE profile after nomination

Remya86

Jan 3, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have received a nomination in my express entry profile. I am yet to accept it. But I noticed some information in my EE profile is incorrect. If I modify the information, the CRS score would not change.

Please guide me if I can update the profile after receiving the nomination.

TIA

hc_mum

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi Friends,

I have received a nomination in my express entry profile. I am yet to accept it. But I noticed some information in my EE profile is incorrect. If I modify the information, the CRS score would not change.

Please guide me if I can update the profile after receiving the nomination.

TIA
Hi,

Did you receive NOI or final nomination??

If it is NOI then you can change the details unless it doesn't lower ur CRS score

Remya86

Jan 3, 2017
Hi,

Did you receive NOI or final nomination??

If it is NOI then you can change the details unless it doesn't lower ur CRS score
The modification I wanted to make is for the question "Have you applied for Immigration earlier". I had answered 'Yes' to this question since I thought they are asking if I had created express entry profile earlier. I had created one which got expired. So I included the details.

paulaski

Nov 4, 2019
Am yet to receive my AINP nomination on my Express entry profile but I have received the nomination on my email address. What do I do pls to update my score