+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

updating documents through webform

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Hi, i just wonder has anyone recently updated their documents through webform after submitted the CEC application? I noticed a date typo on the employment letter after i submitted the application, so i updated the document using webform on Aug 30, I got this email yesterday. I thought this means the document has been attached to my application. But this morning i called cic and the agent told me she didn't see any attachments on my application, does anyone know how do they process it right now?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

In order to respond to a high volume of enquiries related to the crisis in Afghanistan, we have needed to shift resources in our Client Support Centre. This will impact our ability to respond to some of your enquiries.

We will respond to these priority enquiries only:

· Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)

· Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)

· Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)

· Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers

· Changes in contact information

· Requests to withdraw an application or refunds

If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

If you included attachments with your enquiry, rest assured that they will be added to your file shortly.

Sunny329

Jul 23, 2018
Hi, i just wonder has anyone recently updated their documents through webform after submitted the CEC application? I noticed a date typo on the employment letter after i submitted the application, so i updated the document using webform on Aug 30, I got this email yesterday. I thought this means the document has been attached to my application. But this morning i called cic and the agent told me she didn't see any attachments on my application, does anyone know how do they process it right now?
I think it will take one week for the additional info to attach to the file
I raised a webform last sunday
So i will call them next week

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
I think it will take one week for the additional info to attach to the file
I raised a webform last sunday
So i will call them next week
It has been almost 2 weeks for me, but the agent said she still don’t see anything

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
When did you send your webform?
I got married after the AOR. Initially, I added my spouse as a non-accompanying member and then decided to change it to accompanying member. I sent a request to IRCC via webform and also paid the application processing fees and RPRF (right of permanent residence fees).

I sent the web form on Aug 16, 2021, with those receipts attached and a letter of explanation. I never received a response back for that webform.

After waiting for 3 weeks, I decided to send another webform with the same information on Sept 7, 2021. I received the auto-generated email on the same day saying that IRCC would attach all the documents sent through that web form.

I called IRCC on Sept 10, 2021, if the agent can see those receipts and documents attached, to which she said, she didn't see any such receipts or documents.

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
I got married after the AOR. Initially, I added my spouse as a non-accompanying member and then decided to change it to accompanying member. I sent a request to IRCC via webform and also paid the application processing fees and RPRF (right of permanent residence fees).

I sent the web form on Aug 16, 2021, with those receipts attached and a letter of explanation. I never received a response back for that webform.

After waiting for 3 weeks, I decided to send another webform with the same information on Sept 7, 2021. I received the auto-generated email on the same day saying that IRCC would attach all the documents sent through that web form.

I called IRCC on Sept 10, 2021, if the agent can see those receipts and documents attached, to which she said, she didn't see any such receipts or documents.
The agent I talked to yesterday said it takes around 3 weeks to attach documents to an application, but you have already passed this timeline … I guess you can call them again and talk to a different agent

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
Same issue. Raised webform on 17th Aug, received auto reply on Aug 31st and till date , the attachment has not been sent to my profile. Does anyone know how long it takes from the time we received the auto reply for attaching the documents to profile ? If anyone receive any email post the auto reply, pls share the timeline.

jzchang

Star Member
Aug 5, 2020
Same issue. Raised webform on 17th Aug, received auto reply on Aug 31st and till date , the attachment has not been sent to my profile. Does anyone know how long it takes from the time we received the auto reply for attaching the documents to profile ? If anyone receive any email post the auto reply, pls share the timeline.
they may or may not send you an email to confirm it has been attached to your application, the best thing you can do is to call them and let the agent check for you

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
they may or may not send you an email to confirm it has been attached to your application, the best thing you can do is to call them and let the agent check for you
Thank you for your reply,, I did call them today and they did not receive it yet. May be I will call after a week and try again.

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
did they say how long it will take?
The representative said it takes 4 to 6 weeks currently. And the other representative I spoke 3 days back said the auto email we got is the actual reply from an agent and my file might have not been uploaded. I'm wondering what would happen next

Jul 13, 2021
The representative said it takes 4 to 6 weeks currently. And the other representative I spoke 3 days back said the auto email we got is the actual reply from an agent and my file might have not been uploaded. I'm wondering what would happen next
Hello. Did you ask them if they replace any existing documents on the online profile or they keep all the documents you submitted through your online application and through webform?
Really appreciate if I can get an answer.

PRCEC005

Mar 8, 2021
Hello. Did you ask them if they replace any existing documents on the online profile or they keep all the documents you submitted through your online application and through webform?
Really appreciate if I can get an answer.
They keep all documents on our file.