+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updating CELPIP latest level/score in Canada PR profile

rajkrw

Jul 3, 2018
I have attempted both CELPIP and IELTS but unfortunately didn't get desired level (8 or more) in both of them, in spite of my day-to-day practical English at my office and in fact, felt somewhat low and realized about my situation. Now I want to put my profile without delay for Canada PR, while continue to get better level, at least 8 in all 4 streams. Can I update my CELPIP or IELTS score/level later if it is better? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Raj

MissKayl

Jul 15, 2018
I have attempted both CELPIP and IELTS but unfortunately didn't get desired level (8 or more) in both of them, in spite of my day-to-day practical English at my office and in fact, felt somewhat low and realized about my situation. Now I want to put my profile without delay for Canada PR, while continue to get better level, at least 8 in all 4 streams. Can I update my CELPIP or IELTS score/level later if it is better? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Raj
Hello Raj,

Your language equivalency results must meet the minimum requirements of the program you are applying for, for example if you recieve a CLB 4 you will not meet the minimum requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Class or the Canadian Experience Class and you will not have your profile entered into the pool. However, if you do have a high enough CLB to meet the minimum requirements and would like to update them at a later date you can do that through your portal.

Thank you

rajkrw

Jul 3, 2018
Hello Raj,

Your language equivalency results must meet the minimum requirements of the program you are applying for, for example if you recieve a CLB 4 you will not meet the minimum requirements of the Federal Skilled Worker Class or the Canadian Experience Class and you will not have your profile entered into the pool. However, if you do have a high enough CLB to meet the minimum requirements and would like to update them at a later date you can do that through your portal.

Thank you
Yes, I got the required level 7 already. Thanks.