Passport Req..
March 29, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 2, 2014
LANDED..........
April 8, 2014
Hello everyone
I am a november applicant
I am confused about my job letter.. I showed it to 2-3 lawyers and everyone is saying this letter will get me a refusal for sure since my job duties on the employer reference letter ate exactly copied from the website by my consultant
They are suggesting me to send an updated job letter but what reason should I give to the VO for sending an updated job letter with the same employer same wages and same job title
Will that be a negative
What reason should I send in the cover letter

sorrymontana

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
AOR Received.
08-08-2013
Med's Request
12-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Passport Req..
03-03-2014
LANDED..........
03-16-2014
Perhaps send an explanation letter that says that you'd like to include this letter in support of your application as it contains the most up-to-date information about your hours worked/remuneration received and most accurate information about your work responsibilities? Like, focus not only on job duties but also on other information that has been updated since you sent the previous letter this is why you think it is logical to send an updated letter.

gigoin

Mar 25, 2013
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2013
AOR Received.
03-05-2013
File Transfer...
25-09-2015
Hi All,

I already applied and received my AOR. Also, my status shows in-process. I have PCC pending to send which I expect to get by next month.

Recently, at workplace my team-lead agreed to give me a letter of reference stating detailed description about my roles and responsibilities. Since, I work on a daily basis with him, he is the best one to provide such details.

The current one which I have already sent with application has the following content --

-------------------------------------X------------------------------------------------------------------
To Whomsoever It May Concern
This is to certify that XXXX Employee # 111111 is employed with CCCCCCC on a full time basis since 7th Nov 2007.
He is deputed to TCS – CANADA effective 12th Oct 2010, designated as QA Test Co-ordination
Analyst in Toronto, Ontario. His approximate gross salary is CAD 99999 per year. His regular work
hours are 40 hours per week.
His responsibilities encompass the following – Test Planning, Test Strategy Formulation, Analyzing
Requirements, Ensuring Testing Process and Standards are followed, Creating Test Data Requests,
Execution of Test Plan, Variance Life-cycle Management and Test Status Reporting.
XXXXXX is currently residing in the following address, as per our records: 99 Toronto
Street, Toronto, ON OOO OOO
This authorized certificate is being issued to XXXXX for the purpose of Leasing an
apartment . Please do not hesitate to contact me if any further information is required.

For CCCCC
Sincerely,
HR Manager - Canada
Address:

--------------------------------------------------X------------------------------------------------

My HR Manager told me that they do not support immigration and hence, the purpose of letter is "leasing an apartment"

Currently, my team lead has agreed to provide me a letter with more detailed roles and responsibilities. Should I send along this extra letter along with my PCC and NOA which I am going to dispatch next month ? Would adding one more reference letter jeoparadize my chances ?

sorrymontana

Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2013
AOR Received.
08-08-2013
Med's Request
12-02-2014
Med's Done....
21-02-2014
Passport Req..
03-03-2014
LANDED..........
03-16-2014
Send the new letter along with the explanation you gave on this forum. I'd write something like this: I would like to include this employment verification letter as part of my application. At the time of my application submission (date), HR department was not able to provide me with the detailed letter describing my work responsibilities due to company policy. However, the policy has recently changed and I managed to get this letter, which includes details on my job duties. I believe, this information would be helpful in assessing my case, thank you for your time and consideration.

rboughton

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012
AOR Received.
15-01-2013
Med's Request
22-10-2013
"HR Manager told me that they do not support immigration"

:eek: What the.. ? How..? What company is this??

CEC2013

Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 FEB 2013
Doc's Request.
26 NOV 2013 (RPRF)
AOR Received.
14 MAR 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application.
Med's Request
27 NOV 2013
Med's Done....
29 NOV 2013
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
09 DEC 2013
VISA ISSUED...
19 DEC 2013
LANDED..........
21 DEC 2013
rboughton said:
"HR Manager told me that they do not support immigration"

:eek: What the.. ? How..? What company is this??
Please do not share personal information on the forum...including your company info. As for the how and what....its quite common that companies will refuse not only to endorse immigration applications, but to provide supporting documents. Mine for instance required intensive convincing on my part...where I had to explain that they are only providing info on my employment and not endorsing or directly sponsoring my application. If you read through the forum a bit, you may notice that there was quite a bit of discussion over employers refusing to provide reference letters and so forth.

However, in this instance, the manager said that they do not support immigration....well, providing an employment info letter is not supporting, but rather verifying. If you are unable to explain that to them, then you want to make sure you have it in writing, so you can include it as part of your application.

bickyii

Nov 1, 2011
Toronto, ON
Capricorn2012 said:
Hello everyone
I am a november applicant
I am confused about my job letter.. I showed it to 2-3 lawyers and everyone is saying this letter will get me a refusal for sure since my job duties on the employer reference letter ate exactly copied from the website by my consultant
They are suggesting me to send an updated job letter but what reason should I give to the VO for sending an updated job letter with the same employer same wages and same job title
Will that be a negative
What reason should I send in the cover letter
In my Job letter my manger copied 5 out of 7 job duties from HRSDC website under NOC 2174, and he even mentioned my NOC in job letter as well..
lot of people told me that its a negative point and there are high chances of rejection. but i didnt confuse VO by sending new updated job letter and i have already done my medicals, RPRF and waiting for PPR...
keep in mind that by sending updated job duties you will confuse VO & keep in mind that these lawyers are piece of Siht, they never applied under CEC, its better to get advice of people on this forum rather than wasing your money with lawyers..
good luck..

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bickyii said:
In my Job letter my manger copied 5 out of 7 job duties from HRSDC website under NOC 2174, and he even mentioned my NOC in job letter as well..
lot of people told me that its a negative point and there are high chances of rejection. but i didnt confuse VO by sending new updated job letter and i have already done my medicals, RPRF and waiting for PPR...
keep in mind that by sending updated job duties you will confuse VO & keep in mind that these lawyers are piece of Siht, they never applied under CEC, its better to get advice of people on this forum rather than wasing your money with lawyers..
good luck..
Agree..... and I wish everyone here would be as lucky as you.... as there are many people who got into trouble for coping all the duties from HRDC site..

Btw, congrats and good luck ahead :)

master2312

May 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-06-2013
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
LANDED..........
15-03-2014
Hi, I was in similar situation where the reference letter I received from my employer first time did not contain my roles and responsibilities.

I submitted my application in May with that reference letter and supported it with documents like offer letter which described by duties.

This week, I managed to get a new reference letter from my employer with the job duties called out. I would like to send the updated one to avoid any risks.

I had a quick question - where do I send it. My immigration office was CPP-O, but on the website they have mentioned to scan and email all documents to "OttPilot-Immigration@cic.gc.ca". My question is can I send scanned copy of reference letter or do I need to send original. If original needs to be sent, can anybody please help with the address I should send to.

Thanks in advance for your help.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
master2312 said:
I had a quick question - where do I send it. My immigration office was CPP-O, but on the website they have mentioned to scan and email all documents to "OttPilot-Immigration @ cic.gc.ca".

They are the same, that is the email for CPP-O. (CPP-O= "Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa")

My question is can I send scanned copy of reference letter or do I need to send original. If original needs to be sent, can anybody please help with the address I should send to.

You can send a scan (a photocopy is acceptable with the original application), it is possible that the original is requested later.

master2312

May 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-06-2013
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
LANDED..........
15-03-2014
Thanks Jes. But do you have any insight if I can scan and send the reference letter or is original mandatory. And is there an address for CPP-O where I can mail the original. Thanks again!

jes_ON said:
They are the same, that is the email for CPP-O. (CPP-O= "Case Processing Pilot-Ottawa")

master2312

May 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2013
AOR Received.
20-06-2013
Med's Request
25-01-2014
Med's Done....
29-01-2014
Passport Req..
05-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2014
LANDED..........
15-03-2014
Sorry, I didn't notice you already responded to my second question...Thanks again!!