+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updated funds available to 0, when will eligibility for FSW update to No?

twztedelegance

Jul 14, 2015
New Brunswick
I hope to get an ITA tomorrow and dont want an FSW invite, so i changed my funds to 0 today in my EE profile. How long does it take to update as my eligiblity still says Yes for FSW, hope it changes before the draw tomorrow (assuming i get an invite at 469)

good luck to all and please god let me see the end with this draw :eek:

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck, hope you do get an ITA. Please note though that changes to your mycic account usually take 24 hours to process.

nasknihal

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fingers crossed, prayers abound, all documents ready to upload...time for that ITA!

rajibsam

Jul 29, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
twztedelegance said:
I hope to get an ITA tomorrow and dont want an FSW invite, so i changed my funds to 0 today in my EE profile. How long does it take to update as my eligiblity still says Yes for FSW, hope it changes before the draw tomorrow (assuming i get an invite at 469)

good luck to all and please god let me see the end with this draw :eek:
If you are eligible for FSW and CEC, you will be invited for CEC (according to new policy)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
nasknihal said:
Fingers crossed, prayers abound, all documents ready to upload...time for that ITA!
[/q
Hi Nasknihal,
I am also waiting for ITA hopefully probably draw could be tomorrow,Today i sent finger prints to Ottawa and Vancover to obtainds PCC from Dubai and Afghanistan,
so let me know what other documents you made ready,i have also gathered like reference letter from current employer in Canada,pay stubs so what others documents is necessary to gathered before received documents check list?
Rabin