+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

updated forms

A-square

Jan 24, 2007
Hi guys,

I applied for this immigration stuff through chc ghana since april 2002. Nothing happened till Oct 2006 when i was told to update my application which i did. They said they will complete the review by December 2006 and get back to us. Till now, there has been no info/ communication from them. Pls can someone advise me on what to do. This process is becoming increasingly frustrating!

favourme

Nov 21, 2006
Warri, Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/11/2004
Hi T-square,

Please, where can I get the update form? I need it for my use.

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
Just reminiscencing......................

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
A-square said:
Hi guys,

I applied for this immigration stuff through chc ghana since april 2002. Nothing happened till Oct 2006 when i was told to update my application which i did. They said they will complete the review by December 2006 and get back to us. Till now, there has been no info/ communication from them. Pls can someone advise me on what to do. This process is becoming increasingly frustrating!
If your NOC is still part of the 29, I suggest you file new app. If not, then try getting job offer, or PNP track. Other than this, waiting is your last resort.

Good luck.

SISH7255

Nov 19, 2009
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2011
A-square said:
Hi guys,

You applied in April 2002 and no outcome yet? It is tooooooo much, so devastating!!!!

I would suggest you the following-

1) Order you CAIP notes
2) send a case specific inquiry over and over again until you get a reply from CHC.
3) Do as hon. member Mezo2009 has suggested if your NOC falls in current high demand list.

Btw, what is your ECAS status now?

Wish you all the best dear.