+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updated Bank Statements including transactions history for last 3 months

Engineer80

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Dear All
DEAR ALLLLL

Please help me in one difficult situation, I am applicant SINP Skilled worker....

As per SINP Guide line, I have to keep funds stable for 3 months in banks whatever I have showed to them in the Jan 2014....In Feb 2014, I withdrew my 80% amount to purchase the prize bonds .....I could not maintain my minimum threshold amount 15500 Canadian dollar....so now they asking 3 month stable bank statements including transcations....actually i can get cash back from prize bonds , then i can get updated bank statments ....but my concern is that, in the transaction history major will be appear in last lines ( in 22 June) , may be it will be problem for me that i could not maintain my amount for whole 3 months....please suggest me what to do now ....i will be thanksfull for this act of kindness,,

Regards...

solomonwise

Jun 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Engineer80 said:
Dear All
DEAR ALLLLL

Please help me in one difficult situation, I am applicant SINP Skilled worker....

As per SINP Guide line, I have to keep funds stable for 3 months in banks whatever I have showed to them in the Jan 2014....In Feb 2014, I withdrew my 80% amount to purchase the prize bonds .....I could not maintain my minimum threshold amount 15500 Canadian dollar....so now they asking 3 month stable bank statements including transcations....actually i can get cash back from prize bonds , then i can get updated bank statments ....but my concern is that, in the transaction history major will be appear in last lines ( in 22 June) , may be it will be problem for me that i could not maintain my amount for whole 3 months....please suggest me what to do now ....i will be thanksfull for this act of kindness,,

Regards...
Engineer80 said:
plz suggest me if u could
It is not actually a problem as long as you have the required fund for your family in the account. You can move the fund into your account and provide as much details as possible regarding the use with which you put the fund into (I mean your investment). You are not (strictly speaking now) expected to tie down your fund trying to impress anybody but you are supposed to show that over the past few months (3 months in this case) that you are financially stable and capable of taking care of your family when you move down to Canada.

The essence is your PR application should not hurt your family in any way in terms of meeting your responsibilities. Show as much details as possible when you move the required fund into your account if possible,include a letter under an oath explaining the movement.