+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update on application India

Muj

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
what
I have applied with complete application under sds category on may 6th 2020. My review of eligibility started July last week. After that no updates.
What I can assume from this is that, the officers who are working on old application around lockdown or little over lockdown are still working under same conditions, After they announced a faster processing and 2 stage processing, they probably had another group of officers from a different branch work in recent applications which needs priority processing. This is just my assumption. Could work that way.

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Remember different countries have different processing times. I applied May and processing time is 19 weeks, even my eligibility has not started. I'm expecting a response from IRCC in October, there is nothing I can do to speed up the process no matter how many webforms I raise.

mithun5991

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Have u passed ur medical if yes when u done it or if not whats ur medical status?
My medical results says it's Passed on 27th of July and the same day my Review of Eligibility has started.

I got my medicals done on 25th of May and applied for Study Permit under SDS on 14th June.

darshilkings

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
My medical results says it's Passed on 27th of July and the same day my Review of Eligibility has started.

I got my medicals done on 25th of May and applied for Study Permit under SDS on 14th June.
Same Timeline no updates from ircc After 27th july :mad:

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
AIP
Fall Intake
Niagara College
Did you mean directly AIP?
Was there anything in his application that prompted them to process his application before yours like previously applied etc? I believe yours is June 11th or 14th.
His was Masters or PG diploma?

Devil76

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Did you mean directly AIP?
Was there anything in his application that prompted them to process his application before yours like previously applied etc? I believe yours is June 11th or 14th.
His was Masters or PG diploma?
No previous refusals
Medical was passed July 28th i believe
PG Diploma

I have no idea what is IRCC upto.. They been processing files for whatever date they feel like