+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update not submitted status after making changes for CRS updates

Johyo

Sep 10, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone think this could be a way of cic reminding people of the new three questions?

I know that not everyone is getting the 30 points but they did add 3 mandatory questions to the form. So it changed to "In Progress" so when you see it, you know something has to be filled out. But everyone updated their form as soon as the 3 questions appeared, before they put in this "reminder". and now the "in progress" is showing while there are nothing else to change, the system detect that no changes has been made, so no need for re-submittion.

The situation doesn't apply to work experience or LMIA changes because those questions were covered in the initial questionnaire already.

salponnan

Nov 22, 2016
anku04u said:
same problem here, I don't know whats happening with the website.
Hi Mate, Same thing happened to me as well. Raised a ticket and waiting for them to look into. Gone through other forums and none could clarify the real issue. Looks like its a tech issue and fingers crossed.

fionawu

Nov 21, 2016
rkapoor said:
I had the same issue, so today recreated the profile by withdrawing the old one and in the job bank updated my New EE profile number with new job validation code.
then it works?

Calgary2014

Nov 16, 2016
Visa Office......
Inland
moelaghil said:
My guess would be that you made a change and transmitted the application. The application wasn't fully processed, as in some forms would say "In progress" or they said that but you went in and made more changes.

I think once they process your original changes you'll be able to go back in and make the new changes. That way each transmit starts with a processed profile vs trying to transmit on an application that hasn't been updated from their side. To me that restriction seems very reasonable and logical.
my changes related to Canadian education was processed as I was awarded 30 points. Three days after that I got new language result, went to my profile to update that and this time I couldn't see the freaking "Submit" button.

klinda

Oct 26, 2016
yep, happening to me as well and to a bunch of people i think. We should all just submit a technical ticket and wait for resolution. I am sure they are already aware of it. There have been a lot of traffick on the website lately, so I am not too surprised. some pple suggest to withdraw the profile and create a new one. Personally, i don't want to do that as my current application is linked to a pending ontario nomination program. With all this craziness, i don't want to create a new profile and get stuck in the process bcause of a glitch in the system. so frustrating... ???

kaur989

Star Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hello Guys,
I got my LIMA approved on 17th Nov, missed the chance by 1 day.
I updated my profile in evening and submitted and got 968 points.
After Nov 19 , it should go down but as o now i have not edited or updated anything and they are still at 968.
Do you think i should update it or take any kind of changes in it.
or just wait for Nov 30, 2016

gary377

Star Member
Oct 14, 2014
Same thing happened with me and also they removed "two or more bachelor degree option" what is gonna happen next, confused

Justos

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So i finally got a reply to my ticket.. WHAT A JOKE.

"We verified the information you provided. In order to submit the updates you made to your profile, you must click on the Save and exit button."

I have not only done this multiple times, but it says on my profile "Update not submitted". WTF

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
Justos said:
So i finally got a reply to my ticket.. WHAT A JOKE.

"We verified the information you provided. In order to submit the updates you made to your profile, you must click on the Save and exit button."

I have not only done this multiple times, but it says on my profile "Update not submitted". WTF
I just received the same generic email response to my ticket with no changes. I still see update but no where to transmit the updated information. I also tried using internet explorer but same issue. I may have to recreate my profile this weekend if nothing changes.

epressentry

Star Member
Sep 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Unknown
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 20th 2016
Nomination.....
N/A
Med's Done....
Upfront
BA2LAMAZ said:
I just received the same generic email response to my ticket with no changes. I still see update but no where to transmit the updated information. I also tried using internet explorer but same issue. I may have to recreate my profile this weekend if nothing changes.
I think it is a good idea to create a new profile. No point waiting for IRCC to fix what they seem to not even see. I am going to wait till tomorrow evening (Thursday) and re-create my profile. This happened during initial OINP nominations too and people had no one to blame in the end.

snowface0214

Nov 21, 2016
toronto
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
02/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
01/03/2017
Passport Req..
06/06/2017
Hi everyone,
I did get the same response from CIC...
Is there any disadvantage in creating new profile? I have waited 3 days for them to get this fixed but they have not done anything to resolve...
If there is no disadvantage i might just go ahead and create a new profile.... :(

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
friends, my problem is solved all you have to do is to create a new profile that is what i did and my CRS for canadaian education is updated now my score is 439 earlier it was 425. il be giving ielts soon and god knows what will happen next. good luck i hope we all get through this cruel EE system.

mjextendicare

Nov 23, 2016
I made my profile again yesterday and still, my points are staying the same. I am not sure whats going wrong. Can any one share step by step process of what answers they entered under STUDY and LANGUAGES.... Thanks in ADVANCE.

TrackIT

Dec 12, 2014
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
09-03-2017
Med's Done....
29-03-2017
Passport Req..
28-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2017
LANDED..........
24-08-2017
mjextendicare said:
I made my profile again yesterday and still, my points are staying the same. I am not sure whats going wrong. Can any one share step by step process of what answers they entered under STUDY and LANGUAGES.... Thanks in ADVANCE.
I have created a brand new GC key account n created a new ee profile from the scratch,
In the study section there are 3 new questions.
1. If u studied in canada then it is Yes
2. If ur 1st questions answer is yes then for second question u should provide the institutions DSL number
This u can find from the list .
3. If u took any language course like English r French during ur program whose duration was more than half duration of the comple course then answer YES, if u never did either of the language courses then the answer is NO. This is confusing question but it applies for cases.
4. I answers NO because I did not go back to home country for some XYZ asked in that question