+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update for Visa (New Delhi, India)

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
TRV spousal - The letter doesn't state any city. I have submitted a webform to New Delhi office.
Hi,

I have submitted a TRV for my spouse back in July with no response yet. Can you please share details of your application? Timelines and documents you used to show strong ties to India?

Jeet2019

Jan 8, 2019
Hi,

For parents - do we send two seperate emails (for each file) to VFS for courier collection request or attach both passport request letter - for my mom and dad in the same email?

and while sending the additional details in .txt file - you have to again share them as two separate files or put them in the same file?

If anyone has dealt with this and has moved forward to further steps like payment link etc., please advice.

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
hi. I recently made request for pickup on thursday night but my passport haven't been picked up yet(by monday night) Is it okay or do I need to contact someone?

sunandaece10

Jan 6, 2022
Hi,

Does anyone know after visa stamping if consulate send the passport back to VFS office and then VFS office courier it back to us ? If yes then to track the passport do we have to use the same AWB we used when sending the passport to VFS office?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hi,

Does anyone know after visa stamping if consulate send the passport back to VFS office and then VFS office courier it back to us ? If yes then to track the passport do we have to use the same AWB we used when sending the passport to VFS office?
You will receive an email with new tracking information

sunandaece10

Jan 6, 2022
You will receive an email with new tracking information
Thank you for your reply. Is the tracking number will be similar to the AWB# for bluedart tracking or VFS will give some tracking information? The reason I'm asking this as when I sent passports to VFS they generated a tracking number through which I can track my application in VFS which says that my passport has been sent through Bluedart today, but in Bluedart I can't find any information.

sunandaece10

Jan 6, 2022
Hi,

I have experienced a different experience for passport submission for my parents, hence asking all the members if they or anyone they know have experienced the same.

So, the situation is my parents have submitted their passport through Bluedart and they reached VFS Kolkata location on Jan 31st. Today they got Acknowledgement and Tax Invoice only gor my father's Passport and the same is dispatched to IRCC office in New Delhi, but nothing for my mother's passport. My father is Principal Applicant and my mom is co-applicant. Is it common scenario that Primary Applicant's passport is dispatched to IRCC but not co-applicant's ?

I send several emails to passport submission department, their response is you'll get notification when the passport is dispatched.

If anyone has faced similar issue and can suggest if I can fo anything that'll be really helpful.