+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

update for study permit(latest)

kuraimarongwe

Jun 30, 2017
This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. The following documents are required to continue processing your application.

Funds, proof: Proof of funds - You are required to submit proof of available funds in the amount of CAD$30,000 for the balance of tuition costs and living/travel expenses of CAD$12,000. Proof of property is not satisfactory. We require the banks statements and/or confirmation of education allowance amount from an employer, if appropriate.

Education diplomas/degrees: Education certificate/diploma/degree This must be received at this office.

hello this is an application for a study permit. Do i have to show them the bank statements again or i just need to show them the BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT. and for education do they mean my A level results. Applied on 4 June

karthi747

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Hi bro. From which country you applied? Online or offline? I think you need to submit again new bank statement which is latest upto date for nearly $50000cad and you have to submit your degree/diplomo

kuraimarongwe

Jun 30, 2017
Hello from India and I applied online.. i only have cambridge O and A level.do you think it will be rejected if i submit bank.balance

karthi747

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Really I have no idea bro. Bcz they are asking for proof for remaining payment. When you applied for visa?

karthi747

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
On the 4th of June. Im now so confused especially on the bank statements part
You better get last three months statement if you have an amount which is equialent to 50000cad and submit it. Else get bank statement of person and a affidavit stating that they will sponser you. (Dont upload property proof again as they mentioned that they are not satisfactory with that)