+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UPDATE CAREGIVER PILOT PROGRAM

Sep 12, 2020
I recently checked the application status online under home child care pilot program canada, they said that " we have done the preliminary processing on your application. We have reviewed your file for eligibility , u meet all the requirements. Plz help me to understand what it means, what is the status ,how far my application has reached and what are further steps.

Maulik1977

Jul 24, 2020
I recently checked the application status online under home child care pilot program canada, they said that " we have done the preliminary processing on your application. We have reviewed your file for eligibility , u meet all the requirements. Plz help me to understand what it means, what is the status ,how far my application has reached and what are further steps.
Congratulations...Now medical and criminal check......When did you get AOR?

harkaran 2010

Aug 13, 2020
gud to hear this, that IRCC is back on work
,can u plz when u submit file 2nd when receive aor, r u outside canada or inside.
Thanks

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks for sharing

Twinkleberry

Star Member
Feb 27, 2020
Congratulations. What this means is that you are AIP (approved in principle). Except if after you give your biometrics and medicals and they find a reason to disqualify you. But if after biometrics and medicals...everything is ok. U will be approved for the work permit..then request for your passport if you need visa to travel

Razzaq Khan

Oct 3, 2020
How can you check the status of your application online? I have submitted my paper based application on 20th may 2020 and didn't receive any response?

abyshyla

Feb 16, 2012
Appreciate if someone could clarify if the UCI number is the same as AOR that is been mentioned. I had received my UCI number after sending my application.
Application was delivered in Dec19 and received UCI number in July 20.

jdrellores

Aug 24, 2018
Appreciate if someone could clarify if the UCI number is the same as AOR that is been mentioned. I had received my UCI number after sending my application.
Application was delivered in Dec19 and received UCI number in July 20.
I believe when you received the AOR, from that letter they will give you the UCI # or that is your client number. It consists of 8 to 10 digits

When and where (inside or outside) did you apply?