+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update After Submission On Mon Project

Mojtabahnd

Aug 20, 2019
Hi,

I have a question.
After about two weeks that I applied through Arrima, I was invited, and I was asked to complete the information on Mon Project.

I completed and submitted the application, and it gave me a summary of my information as a PDF file.

But in this PDF, some information was changed automatically, including some dates and numbers.

Could you please advise me what should I do? May click on "Mettre à jour ma demande" to update my information after submitting the application?

Thank you very much

DGUNPREET

Aug 20, 2019
If you can change them by modifying button go ahead,but i think only things changeable after submitting documents is just profile.
According to me only details you filed in arrima automatically replaced monproject (previous you filled through monproject) details.For such changed details you need to send only those documents like IELTS (you mentioned in arrima)if changed

Mojtabahnd

Aug 20, 2019
Thanks for your response.
I called them for the fourth time and they eventually advised me to send them the correct information by mail and they gave me a postal address.
But, I am really worried to make this case complicated. What do you think?

DGUNPREET

Aug 20, 2019
My question is that have you changed anything like Ielts score or Education credential,Marital status,child with respect to Monproject ?
If not you dont need to send anything

Mojtabahnd

Aug 20, 2019
No, I did not. But the most prominent problem is that some important info is changed:
1. The number of the weeks I am in Quebec (I typed 87 weeks and now it automatically changed to 31 weeks)
2. The dates of all my contracts for work experience part are automatically pulled back by 1 day, like July 30 changed to July 29.
3. The date of my IELTS exam is also pulled back by 1 day, like July 30 changed to July 29.

In this case, what is the most appropriate action you think? I am afraid they make the complaint about the inaccurate info.

DGUNPREET

Aug 20, 2019
Yeah they will,just write one letter with same three bullet points and attach the documents stating your facts,and your good to go just make one copy and postal receipts with you just in case.
Not a big issue but you have to send them this letter.
I did during monproject same as I completed my studies and Ielts score updation.

DGUNPREET

Aug 20, 2019
you are most welcome, dont forget to attach first page from arrima or monproject stating your file number or reference and stuff...

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
I also got the same issue, my date of birth automatically modified. Did you submit the mail ? I am waiting for the document request so then I can send them proof of correct dates with documents. Because, its looks like a software glitch.

Mojtabahnd

Aug 20, 2019
Don't worry about that at all. Later I got another update and I was asked to add my diploma. Then, I checked all the info and realized that they are correct. The problem is just with their PDF maker. Not to worry at all :)

Hassananwar1

Star Member
Sep 7, 2018
Don't worry about that at all. Later I got another update and I was asked to add my diploma. Then, I checked all the info and realized that they are correct. The problem is just with their PDF maker. Not to worry at all :)
Did you get the documents submission request ?

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
What you did witv this i have the same situation il inlalnd waiting for doc requets as a lot are doing kn my range number but they asked mz the diploma thing that is already there...