Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
It was always quality over quantity. People used to send hundreds of pages of chat and hundreds of photos. When people ordered their notes, they would see comments from IRCC about shredding most of the pages without even looking at it. I guess IRCC got tired of doing that and flat out request people limit the number of docs/photos they send.

CanadaIsNo1

Jul 18, 2018
However you want. I did mine in Word on normal paper and typed in descriptions.
I believe, both methods are fine.
I sent them photograph on glossy paper and on the back of each picture, I wrote the PA name, DOB, Event name, event date and if the group picture is with close relatives like parents, brothers and sisters, I also wrote their names with relation. I also picked some group pictures from bride side and some from my side and mentioned that “A group picture with Bride (her name, P.A.) relatives” or “A group picture with Groom (my name, sponsor) relatives”.

This was extra, but I did it. I marked all the pictures with picture numbers at the back (top right) from 1 to 35 (as I sent 35 instead of 20) and in the immigration forms, I mentioned the picture number as reference where I felt necessary.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
If they need more pics they do ask you to upload , as I saw 1 member here was asking how to upload pics! They should increase 20 to 50 at least as 20 in overseas marriages is not sufficient. I used MS WORD templates on photo paper and then 4 to 6 photos on each, wrote NAMES+ DOBs of both on top of all . Also wrote description with dates below all pics. Saved time ,used only 1 sides =more convenient 4 them to process, saved lot of papers and space too. Still waiting !!

Gkgk1001

Jun 13, 2020
What about evidence, such as social media chats, Christmas/Birthday cards between eachother, marriage cards from family members? How many pieces are we allowed? I dug up about 10 pictures from our wedding and wrote on the back of each explaining what it is, who's in the picture, and the date it was taken. I then found 10 more of us throughout the years and wrote on the back with the same information. I also provided a boarding pass, tickets to a show we went to on our wedding trip, and wrote on the back of the photocopy explaining what each piece is of.

Also, we have signed and notarized letters from parents, sibling, and a close friend stating our relationship is true and valid. How many of these are we allowed? We have 4 different letters from a total of 6 people (parents of each of us wrote one letter each with both their names).

Lastly, I have evidence of my wife as my beneficiary on my 401k Retirement and Stock account.

We do not share any bills or property since we do not live together and just got married in October. We have dated since 2012 (known each other since 2011).

Do you think this should be enough evidence? Of course we included our marriage certificate (we got extra copies made so we're sending them sealed copy from the marriage license office). We both live close to each other and cross the border between the US and Canada to see each other weekly.
What if parents are not agree? We have hide our marriage from them

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016

wpmartin

Jun 28, 2020
i am applying for spousal sponsorship. As i am reading and doing all the application for proof of our relationship i am wondering what are the things needed for. let me know what else to put and how many i need.

1. Text messages (I am wondering how many screenshots per page and how many pages do i need to send) i know it need to be translated to english and mostly the dates of conversation

2. Photos (how many pictures i need to send) is it 20? i’m trying to look on the guide but can’t find one

3. Letters ( Do i need to ask letters from friends/family that knows our relationship? i’m a little confused as i read some from the forum)

4. Receipts and accounts together having the same address

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
i am applying for spousal sponsorship. As i am reading and doing all the application for proof of our relationship i am wondering what are the things needed for. let me know what else to put and how many i need.

1. Text messages (I am wondering how many screenshots per page and how many pages do i need to send) i know it need to be translated to english and mostly the dates of conversation

2. Photos (how many pictures i need to send) is it 20? i’m trying to look on the guide but can’t find one

3. Letters ( Do i need to ask letters from friends/family that knows our relationship? i’m a little confused as i read some from the forum)

4. Receipts and accounts together having the same address
1. They want max 10 pages of all communication records. Try to print 4 or 6 pics on 1 page which is readable.New forms asking for translated private chats!!
2. We all know 10 Photos would NOT satisfy them, but again try 2 or 4 on 1 page
3. I did not submit any letters. Just letter of explanations
4. 3&4 above applies if you are living together for long time are in a conjugal relationships. Receipts of shopping together, or of travel tickets etc with photos do help

Reactions: wpmartin

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
wpmartin Thanks 4 feedback. They should NOT ask for translation pf very personal/private chats but in new forms they wrote "translated" Sounds like a mistake, thus I did not provide any chat translation. Good Luck to you and all who R waiting :)

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
wpmartin Thanks 4 feedback. They should NOT ask for translation pf very personal/private chats but in new forms they wrote "translated" Sounds like a mistake, thus I did not provide any chat translation. Good Luck to you and all who R waiting :)
You did not translate any of your communication logs?
When I applied back in Jan, I had just 2 pages chat log which I myself translated-they said nothing about it.
Now ADR asking MORE chat logs, so I will make a lot of pages - is it OK to translate myself once again for ADR? What you think? Thanks Singleman.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
You did not translate any of your communication logs?
When I applied back in Jan, I had just 2 pages chat log which I myself translated-they said nothing about it.
Now ADR asking MORE chat logs, so I will make a lot of pages - is it OK to translate myself once again for ADR? What you think? Thanks Singleman.
It reads by Certified Translator so may do as you did. But no I did not translate anything in Chats. Ordered GCMS to see what triggered transfer to ND rather than a DM here in Ottawa, I am sure it was not sent as a routine but got to be a reason like age gap, 2nd marriage et,c her legal docs may be OR recommended Interview

Reactions: Phalos

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
It reads by Certified Translator so may do as you did. But no I did not translate anything in Chats. Ordered GCMS to see what triggered transfer to ND rather than a DM here in Ottawa, I am sure it was not sent as a routine but got to be a reason like age gap, 2nd marriage et,c her legal docs may be OR recommended Interview
Thank you singleman. Yes lets see what gcms notes say. They interview by phone now, so I dont see what difference makes to transfer to ND, but lets see what it says for sure.
Make sure you keep up your chat logs because they will possibly ask for more ADR and then they will decide based upon that interview or not. Ongoing communication is most important, and more important are texts so they can see what you guys r talking bout. Did you visit your wife since you applied? Send her money? Gifts? etc.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Thank you singleman. Yes lets see what gcms notes say. They interview by phone now, so I dont see what difference makes to transfer to ND, but lets see what it says for sure.
Make sure you keep up your chat logs because they will possibly ask for more ADR and then they will decide based upon that interview or not. Ongoing communication is most important, and more important are texts so they can see what you guys r talking bout. Did you visit your wife since you applied? Send her money? Gifts? etc.
Thanks 4 reply. I am panning to go to her. I visited be4 mrg, then again gone 4 marriage , now going 3rd time next year. Unlimited gifts, receipts, money 1 or 3 times a month and she really depends on me, solid proofs of many100s of pics +proofs if physical interview comes

Reactions: Phalos

ZaFa

Nov 20, 2019
I’m hoping to submit my application this month. We are applying for inland spousal sponsorship. I have a few questions about pictures.
All together we had about 6 main engagement/wedding events. They are as follows
Surprise proposal
Engagement party for friends and family
Civil ceremony
Mendhi party (henna party)
Islamic wedding
Reception party
So for the events mentioned above and the honeymoon I have selected a total of 16 pics about 2/3 pics form each event.
That leaves me with 4 pics which I am thinking to submit the pictures we have taken over here after marriage to show I’m living here? Can someone please advise

Also in terms of living together my husband can show is proof of address but I can’t because I am unable to open a bank account because I’m here as a visitor.
We previously rented and my name is on lease so I will submit the lease only ended last month and now we are living with my husband dad in his house. If I provide a letter explaining that will the suffice?

My husband was born and raised in Canada,Ontario. And I was born and raised in the UK. I don’t if certain countries they don’t need as much evidence. Also note we have been married two years. So don’t know if that makes a difference

Thank you

JSPCAN

Oct 20, 2016
Hi Seniors,

I too am facing similar question that.......

1)
-Should print 20 photos on a glossy photo paper and then paste 2 photos each on A4 size pages making it 10 pages
or
-Should I put 20 photos in a album folder and send it along with the application?

2)
I feel 20 photos is too less a number to show case all of it.
Can I make a collage of an event like wedding or outing or dinner in order to be able to present more photos.

Regards
JSPCAN