+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unusual or common?

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
It’s been 14 days since refusal letter but passports still at canada visa office,NEW DELHI.is it common?i have searched this forum haven’t found any such case..

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
It’s been 14 days since refusal letter but passports still at canada visa office,NEW DELHI.is it common?i have searched this forum haven’t found any such case..
Did you pay the extra fee to have the passports couriered to your residence? Or did you opt to collect the passports from the VFS office in-person?

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Did you pay the extra fee to have the passports couriered to your residence? Or did you opt to collect the passports from the VFS office in-person?
Have called vfs they said passports are still at embassy.vfs application tracking shows the same(your application is being processed at canada visa office NEW DELHI)
Didn’t paid for courier.we intended to collect from vfs by ourselves but how can we collect as they don’t have it yet.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Have called vfs they said passports are still at embassy.vfs application tracking shows the same(your application is being processed at canada visa office NEW DELHI)
Didn’t paid for courier.we intended to collect from vfs by ourselves but how can we collect as they don’t have it yet.
Not sure why the visa office still has your passports. Hopefully, they change the decision to 'Approved' and your passports are returned with the visas

JSNS

Star Member
Jun 2, 2018
Not sure why the visa office still has your passports. Hopefully, they change the decision to 'Approved' and your passports are returned with the visas
Thnks
Hoping for the best.Today someone’s refusal did change to approval.Let’s see what’s in store for us

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Got refusal for kid today hopefully now they will return our passports
Quite honestly, your son's refusal was expected because you and your husband were already refused.

That said, you have an extremely good application. Maybe you did not present your strong ties, purpose of visit, etc well. I'm pretty sure you and your family will get TRVs if you reapply