Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Hey,
I am currently on Work Visa in Canada (PGWP) and decided to apply for a PR. My job contract finishes in December and I've gained a year experience. I have also completed a Masters degree in Canada and have 5 years of work experience prior my Canadian masters. I have another Masters in Engineering and my IELTS score is 7.5 and I filled out my application but got a message from CIC that I am not eligible. Can anyone tell me what could have gone wrong?
And What do I fill out in the NOC slot for Environmental Advisor?
I can't see any job matching this.
Please reply
Kay

thomas3456

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2019
AOR Received.
02-10-2019
Hey,
I am currently on Work Visa in Canada (PGWP) and decided to apply for a PR. My job contract finishes in December and I've gained a year experience. I have also completed a Masters degree in Canada and have 5 years of work experience prior my Canadian masters. I have another Masters in Engineering and my IELTS score is 7.5 and I filled out my application but got a message from CIC that I am not eligible. Can anyone tell me what could have gone wrong?
And What do I fill out in the NOC slot for Environmental Advisor?
I can't see any job matching this.
Please reply
Kay
Just check all your details you have filled. for noc code check the noc database and find the one closest match.
if you still keep getting same error that means cic doesn't like your email id.. no i am serious.. get a new email and new cic account and all be fine... take care

Reactions: Kay2018

Kay2018

Jan 11, 2018
Newfoundland and Labrador
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-03-2021
Update: I've gotten an acceptance to process my express entry application. Any comments on what to do first?