+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unspecified correspondences and letters.

Apr 27, 2022
Good evening all,
So my husband's (sponsor) account shows that IRCC sent us two letters and two correspondences; in June, October, and then January regarding our sponsorship application but the sponsor and the primary applicant both didn't receive any email or letter whatsoever.
Can anyone help with what could this correspondence be? And how can we find it? out?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Good evening all,
So my husband's (sponsor) account shows that IRCC sent us two letters and two correspondences; in June, October, and then January regarding our sponsorship application but the sponsor and the primary applicant both didn't receive any email or letter whatsoever.
Can anyone help with what could this correspondence be? And how can we find it? out?
It could be any number of things. It's really impossible for any of us to say. The emails most likely ended up in your spam box and that's why you missed them. Make sure you whitelist the IRCC email address. I would order your GCMS notes asap and also send a webform to ask if IRCC can resend the emails.

Reactions: YVR123
Apr 27, 2022
It could be any number of things. It's really impossible for any of us to say. The emails most likely ended up in your spam box and that's why you missed them. Make sure you whitelist the IRCC email address. I would order your GCMS notes asap and also send a webform to ask if IRCC can resend the emails.
Thanks a lot for your response. I regularly check my spam folders. Have sent a webform and if it doesn't mention the required details then I'll order GCMS. I was worried because they might have asked something important and we missed it.