+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unprecedented delays in processing Quebec business class applications

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
  • Feb 2018- Interview in Montreal
  • June 2018 - CSQ
  • August 2018 - AOR Ghana
Since the AOR I didn’t receive anything (40 Month)
Your timeline is very similar to mine . Sadly we can do nothing but wait . Who is your lawyer in Toronto and what does he advice ?

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
We have a watsapp group going for this category. Our aim is to stick together , help each other and be united in these tough times . All are welcome to join . Stay blessed

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
We have a watsapp group going for this category. Our aim is to stick together , help each other and be united in these tough times . All are welcome to join . Stay blessed
IRCC JUST UPDATED THE PROCESSING TIME TO 64 month!. We need to be proactive. If we seat and cry beyond the computer we will die before getting the PR!.Personally I think it’s a “Legal Scam “ means Quebec took our money and now they don’t give a damn.I think we need to gather together and write a letter to IRCC the Quebec immigration and the Financial institute that took our money and use it to subsidy Quebec government!.It is not reasonable that the processing time in QIIP is increasing every month ( this year from 49 to 65 !!!) compare to other programs.They took our money and future .I would like to have your opinion.

Elise Bui

Dec 8, 2021
It is un acceptable, it is unfair for all applicants. When we first submit the documents, they have informed us officially that the processing time is 36 months after the Quebec selection. Now it becomes double. It badly affect all our future plan. Agree that we should take some actions against this violation.

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
It is un acceptable, it is unfair for all applicants. When we first submit the documents, they have informed us officially that the processing time is 36 months after the Quebec selection. Now it becomes double. It badly affect all our future plan. Agree that we should take some actions against this violation.
What is your complete timeline pls . Tnx

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Biometrics -Yes, but no medical test

I have no reply or update since then except the processing time
I didn’t get even the biometric,It’s beyond my understanding why 3 simple actions as biometrics, medical and police report takes more than 5 years .the same checks in the express entry program take 6 month top.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Hi , we are also in touch with a big media group . Hopefully an article will come out soon

regarding your lawyer pls update what he says .
Rgds

Reactions: Elise Bui

rk07

Jan 22, 2022
We have a watsapp group going for this category. Our aim is to stick together , help each other and be united in these tough times . All are welcome to join . Stay blessed !
what’s the link to the whatsapp group please?