+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unprecedented delays in processing Quebec business class applications

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Dear All,
Though Covid has played a major role in causing the delays but 53 months of waiting for PR post CSQ is not acceptable. When other categories are doing fine then why not Quebec . Join me here and raise your concerns . Thnx

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
We have a watsapp group going for this category. Our aim is to stick together , help each other and be united in these tough times . All are welcome to join . Stay blessed !

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear All,
Though Covid has played a major role in causing the delays but 53 months of waiting for PR post CSQ is not acceptable. When other categories are doing fine then why not Quebec . Join me here and raise your concerns . Thnx
The investor program has had minimal benefit which is why there isn’t any rush to accept applications and the program has been frozen. The majority leave Quebec right away.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
The investor program has had minimal benefit which is why there isn’t any rush to accept applications and the program has been frozen. The majority leave Quebec right away.
Quebec collects billions from this program so there is lot of benefit- dollar wise ! As regards people why they move on , that’s upto them . Their choice their circumstances. Each has a story to tell ! Maybe they genuinely tried and could not so better I leave it at that
Now as for the program they should either give the PRs or return the money pocketed ! They should not expect us to live till eternity .

Beltex

Star Member
Jan 24, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London UK
55 months now and counting ! So helpless so fed up !
That's frankly diabolical. Even if they have paused the program there is simply no excuse for such delay and they do have at the very least, having taken your money a moral duty to process the application within a reasonable time frame which this clearly is not. I would "make some noise" - write to the immigration minister, the Quebec premier even JT! Can't think of anything else to recomend.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Quebec collects billions from this program so there is lot of benefit- dollar wise ! As regards people why they move on , that’s upto them . Their choice their circumstances. Each has a story to tell ! Maybe they genuinely tried and could not so better I leave it at that
Now as for the program they should either give the PRs or return the money pocketed ! They should not expect us to live till eternity .
Quebec has not collected billions from the program. There have been longstanding issues with the program. Quebec has seen very minimal longterm investment and job creation into the province. Most of the applicants never actually lived in Quebec and provided proof of renting a property where they never stayed. The program has been used as a vehicle for wealthy to park their families in Canada while the primary income earner returns to their country and none of the income is ever taxed n Canada. Many of the families who immigrated in this program are filing taxes with no or low income while living a very luxurious lifestyle in Canada. The program has contributed to increase in real estate prices in places like Vancouver and Toronto. There have been lots of studies on the various cash for PR programs and none have provided the economic boost they were supposed to. Quebec is the only one that still exists but will likely not be around for much longer.

anoopyaar

Nov 17, 2021
We have a watsapp group going for this category. Our aim is to stick together , help each other and be united in these tough times . All are welcome to join . Stay blessed !
Hi can you share the whatsapp number or is there a way to get the invite.. as it is really getting painful just to wait. My application is also only showing temporary client number assigned. And on weekly basis the timeline to process the application is increasing.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Quebec has not collected billions from the program. There have been longstanding issues with the program. Quebec has seen very minimal longterm investment and job creation into the province. Most of the applicants never actually lived in Quebec and provided proof of renting a property where they never stayed. The program has been used as a vehicle for wealthy to park their families in Canada while the primary income earner returns to their country and none of the income is ever taxed n Canada. Many of the families who immigrated in this program are filing taxes with no or low income while living a very luxurious lifestyle in Canada. The program has contributed to increase in real estate prices in places like Vancouver and Toronto. There have been lots of studies on the various cash for PR programs and none have provided the economic boost they were supposed to. Quebec is the only one that still exists but will likely not be around for much longer.
Hi
Without going into much details a few points here and there :
Quebec business class is a passive category. We at QBC are not required to create jobs . We are free to live a retired life there.

Quebec surely gets lots of dollars ( in high millions if not billions) from this program .

Misdeed of those who leave or don’t land in Quebec at all should not be made as a benchmark for the others / rest of us .

You must be aware that Under the QBC we have literally bought the PR and thus we should not be made to wait so long ! Period

Whatever the loopholes they should either fix them fast or should discontinue the program

. It’s unfair on us to wait for 5 years plus for the PR
thnx

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
We have a watsapp group going for this category. Our aim is to stick together , help each other and be united in these tough times . All are welcome to join . Stay blessed

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
That's frankly diabolical. Even if they have paused the program there is simply no excuse for such delay and they do have at the very least, having taken your money a moral duty to process the application within a reasonable time frame which this clearly is not. I would "make some noise" - write to the immigration minister, the Quebec premier even JT! Can't think of anything else to recomend.
You are absolutely correct ! We are desperately trying to connect to them and ask for solutions . Unfortunately All our efforts are going down in vain though , presently.
Still not loosing hope and trying to remain positive.Thnx

Karl62

Star Member
Nov 23, 2021
Just for the group knowledge. My file is in Ghana office for the last 40 month. I talked with the representative working in the Canadian HC in Ghana and he told me that there are only 2 files waiting for review!!!.The workers there are waiting .The Processing time is not the average. I got the impression that the QIIP is a policy from the Federal to delay this program. It does not make sense that all the other PR's are more or less are being approved. Since May this year the processing time have been increased by 6 MONTH!! Even the program is been FREEZED for almost 2 years. I think we need to gather together and write an official letter through a law firm to IRCC.( I am represented by a big law firm in Toronto, so I can take the lead).
personally I am so disappointed, They took our money and put us in the end of the line!!!.

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
Just for the group knowledge. My file is in Ghana office for the last 40 month. I talked with the representative working in the Canadian HC in Ghana and he told me that there are only 2 files waiting for review!!!.The workers there are waiting .The Processing time is not the average. I got the impression that the QIIP is a policy from the Federal to delay this program. It does not make sense that all the other PR's are more or less are being approved. Since May this year the processing time have been increased by 6 MONTH!! Even the program is been FREEZED for almost 2 years. I think we need to gather together and write an official letter through a law firm to IRCC.( I am represented by a big law firm in Toronto, so I can take the lead).
personally I am so disappointed, They took our money and put us in the end of the line!!!.
What is your complete timeline pls . Tnx