+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unprecedented delays in processing Quebec business class applications

rk07

Jan 22, 2022
We have a watsapp group going for this category. Our aim is to stick together , help each other and be united in these tough times . All are welcome to join . Stay blessed !
Hi can you share the whatsapp number or is there a way to get the invite.. as it is really getting painful just to wait. My application is also only showing temporary client number assigned. And on weekly basis the timeline to process the application is increasing.
Applied in 2017,got CSQ and after that nothing.Can someone please share the link/invite/number of the whatsapp group.
I will be grateful.

rk07

Jan 22, 2022
Hi can you share the whatsapp number or is there a way to get the invite.. as it is really getting painful just to wait. My application is also only showing temporary client number assigned. And on weekly basis the timeline to process the application is increasing.
Can you please share the whatsapp number or the link to the group.

Annx_

Feb 5, 2022
We have a watsapp group going for this category. Our aim is to stick together , help each other and be united in these tough times . All are welcome to join . Stay blessed !
Let me know how to join your guys , thanks

ndse2

Jul 15, 2019
We have been able to get two articles published in canada on our category. Our relentless efforts are on . God be with us

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Applied in 2017,got CSQ and after that nothing.Can someone please share the link/invite/number of the whatsapp group.
I will be grateful.
Are you part of the investor program? That is a totally different category and situation.

rk07

Jan 22, 2022
Are you part of the investor program? That is a totally different category and situation.
Yes I am. I applied for investor program in 2017.Just got CSQ after that and no progress on the file.The website says the processing time is 64months now.Please share the link it will be helpful.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes I am. I applied for investor program in 2017.Just got CSQ after that and no progress on the file.The website says the processing time is 64months now.Please share the link it will be helpful.
Investor program is different than other business/self-employed immigration. In general the program is a disaster and just funnelled investors to other parts of the country. Many left their families in Canada and the income earner returned home while not declaring their international income. Most other provinces cancelled their investor programs a long time ago. The process is long because only a certain amount are accepted a year.