+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unofficial drop _ part time student

Notableme

Sep 4, 2021
What latest update. You have so many of the same posts with similar questions? One you said you were suspended. Talk to your student advisor at the university for guidance.
No it's not me who posted this topic originally. I just commented on my situation. My update is in reference to your statement that it's not considered different programs if they're in the same faculty. I thought that was a bit weird

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No it's not me who posted this topic originally. I just commented on my situation. My update is in reference to your statement that it's not considered different programs if they're in the same faculty. I thought that was a bit weird
Again talk to your advisor. You are changing programs in the same faculty but many times the first year is the same courses for all students and then you specialize in second year.

Notableme

Sep 4, 2021
Again talk to your advisor. You are changing programs in the same faculty but many times the first year is the same courses for all students and then you specialize in second year.
I emailed my school and was told that spring is a regularly scheduled break. And that I'm allowed to be part time

niyant

Nov 19, 2022
Hi there I was in business program in September but I changed the course to office admin and withdraw buisness and I also get the letter of acceptance of office admin course so now in half November and remaining 1 month of dec I can work or not iam an international student

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi there I was in business program in September but I changed the course to office admin and withdraw buisness and I also get the letter of acceptance of office admin course so now in half November and remaining 1 month of dec I can work or not iam an international student
Did you change DLI? Did you notify IRCC? Does your study permit say you can work? Are you going to school now?

niyant

Nov 19, 2022
As an international student I can work 20 hour a week and I just changed the course and it will start on January so I can work till that period.??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
As an international student I can work 20 hour a week and I just changed the course and it will start on January so I can work till that period.??
Does IRCC know? Is it same DLI? Do you have approved leave? If you dropped out of your original program and changed to another program, you don't actually meet the conditions to change. You are no longer actively studying. You should contact IRCC to confirm whether a) your study permit will be valid and b) if it is, can you even work.

Changing your school or program - Canada.ca

Abdussalam Khan

Nov 13, 2022
Nowshera, Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
11-08-2022
Med's Done....
15-08-2022