+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

unobtainable pcc in dubai please seniors who have knowledge with this help me

ynnoh18

Jul 1, 2009
I will submit my application for PR this july here in canada because im done with my 24 months caregiving program i've gather all the requirements except my police clearance in dubai coz i almost work there for 1 1/2 years due to my abusive employer who use to retain our passport in there possession i leave dubai as soon as my working visa in canada was stamp in my passport by the canadian embassy in abu dhabi due to fear of my employer i just leave dubai and go to canada i was not aware that my employer filed an absconding case againts me so the police told my cousin who applied for my PCC in my behalf that they can't issue me one and advised her to go to dubai immigration then the officer there give her the case filed which is absconding and told my cousin that for them its no problem coz i didn't commit any crime it just that my employer reported me absconding and advise us to ask my employer to lift the case and my name will be clear in there database but the problem is that my employer don't want to cooperate? What should i have to do? i phone the CIC canada and tell them my situation they just told me write to them in writing why i can't get pcc? but i t depend to the visa officer if he/she honor it or refuse me.So anyone here have same situation with me? what happen after you write to them did they honor it or refuse the PR application for not submitting PCC.
Another question i know that criminal cases are inadmissible to canada right? they said that my case is a civil case so do you think it won't be a problem as long as i write them the letter why i can't get pcc. Thanks i will hope for your reply.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ynnoh18,
Do you really require a PCC, as you lived their for only 1 1/2 Months?

ynnoh18

Jul 1, 2009
ynnoh18 said:
I will submit my application for PR this july here in canada because im done with my 24 months caregiving program i've gather all the requirements except my police clearance in dubai coz i almost work there for 1 1/2 years due to my abusive employer who use to retain our passport in there possession i leave dubai as soon as my working visa in canada was stamp in my passport by the canadian embassy in abu dhabi due to fear of my employer i just leave dubai and go to canada i was not aware that my employer filed an absconding case againts me so the police told my cousin who applied for my PCC in my behalf that they can't issue me one and advised her to go to dubai immigration then the officer there give her the case filed which is absconding and told my cousin that for them its no problem coz i didn't commit any crime it just that my employer reported me absconding and advise us to ask my employer to lift the case and my name will be clear in there database but the problem is that my employer don't want to cooperate? What should i have to do? i phone the CIC canada and tell them my situation they just told me write to them in writing why i can't get pcc? but i t depend to the visa officer if he/she honor it or refuse me.So anyone here have same situation with me? what happen after you write to them did they honor it or refuse the PR application for not submitting PCC.
Another question i know that criminal cases are inadmissible to canada right? they said that my case is a civil case so do you think it won't be a problem as long as i write them the letter why i can't get pcc. Thanks i will hope for your reply.

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OK. Fair enough, you do require one. I guess you will have to come to terms with your ex-employer.

There is an African proverb/Adage which say's "To catch a Monkey, you will have to behave like one". I will advise you to write him and "beg" him in a letter explaining the situation. His reply (Which is what you want-if you do get one). If he accepts then good for you. If he doesn't accept, then his reply letter will be what you will send to CIC with a cover letter.
I don't know whether this will work, but you may want to give it a go.

ynnoh18

Jul 1, 2009
eventhough it will be though one But will try but a try many times but the thing is she didn't reply and i can't contact her. i know your point but there a big question how if she don't cooperate nor i doubt give me a letter in return but i will still try as im not passing papers yet.

sdj

Aug 30, 2009
Re: unobtainable pcc in dubai please seniors who have knowledge with this help m

hi ynnoh18

I want to how is your papers doing now?Where did you get help or whom did you ask it for? I want to know because
I have the same problem as yours exactly the same I am about to submit my application in the next couple of months im wondering if you could tell me what process that you have to go through.thanks waiting for your response..
Im hoping the best for you thanks

sdj

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Re: unobtainable pcc in dubai please seniors who have knowledge with this help m

Hi

sdj said:
hi ynnoh18

I want to how is your papers doing now?Where did you get help or whom did you ask it for? I want to know because
I have the same problem as yours exactly the same I am about to submit my application in the next couple of months im wondering if you could tell me what process that you have to go through.thanks waiting for your response..

sdj

"when all else fails read the instructions"

From www.cic.gc.ca

"Dubai
Local Requests
Applicants should submit a copy of their passport as well as a copy of their residence visa, two photographs and the applicable fees to:

Criminal Investigation Department
Dubai Police General Headquarters
P.O. Box 1493, Dubai, UAE
Telephone: 971-04-269-2222

Non-Resident Requests
Applicants should submit a set of fingerprints certified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the UAE embassy in the country where the applicant is currently residing, a copy of their passport, a copy of the cancelled residence visa and the applicable fees. Applications are not accepted by mail. However, a friend or an agent in the UAE may submit the application on the applicant’s behalf.

PMM

Rohit Makhija

Dec 11, 2018
Hi

I am in a same situation. Please update what happened and how did you manage .

hi ynnoh18

sdj