+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UNIVERSITY REFUSAL CHANDIGARH VISA OFFICE, PLEASE HELP ME GUYS !!!!!!! PLEASE !!

viky07234

May 31, 2015
Nopes instead u need to summarize in a line or two what course.... what was the content.... and how its connected to course that u will pursue in Canada.... U can say like dis certificate course covers d gap btwn ur undergrad course and grad course..... and u will be able to successfully complete the grad course in minimum time as u hv already learnt the basics to get an extra edge of the subject..... Remember visa officers are no one but high level HRs.....

Komal Gupta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Saravdeep Singh said:
Hello everyone , I've received my CAIPS and the comment is as follow-

"Application, supporting documents, level of stufies, academic ability and last educational institution considered. Concerns: Low scores in areas of study that would form core of future studies. No logical Progression of course given courses done in the past and how PA has been occupied since completion of last studies. Low English language scores in previous studies Proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies. academic scores and language abilities. I am therefore not satisfied that applicant Is a bonafide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of studies. Refused. "

Please help me what should I do now please
Hi saravdeep, Can you please tell me which year you finished your B.Tech and the certificate. If there is any gap in ur profile.

Saravdeep Singh

Aug 15, 2015
hello komal

I've completed my btech in 2013 and certificate in 2014 . I've also worked in gurgaon from sep 2014 to jan 2015 as trainee ( field related) but my consultant did not mention the job in my profile for visa application :/

Komal Gupta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Saravdeep Singh said:
hello komal

I've completed my btech in 2013 and certificate in 2014 . I've also worked in gurgaon from sep 2014 to jan 2015 as trainee ( field related) but my consultant did not mention the job in my profile for visa application :/
Hi Saravdeep, There is a gap in your profile which needs to be mentioned so that the visa officer is convinced that the gap is justifiable. If you are looking forward to apply again for Jan'16 then make sure to mention this and write a good SOP

Hothi

Sep 25, 2015
Hi saravdeep. Sorry to hear about your refusal. The main reason of getting a refusal is your consultant. Pyramid e services is already in blacklist of Canadian embassy. And second thing is you must include your work experience and the proofs following the same should be attached with your application which includes company's offer letter and salary statement.

Androidk3

Aug 7, 2016
Lovepreetfdk said:
Chandigarh visa officers have gone mad...!! me too got refusal last week :mad: :mad:
7 band 8 band yaha tak b.tech ece same course wireless communication and telecommunications course wale Sab ka yahi haal he. Mein khud 2 baar reject ho chuka hu bhai so don't worry gap band course sab thik kiya lekin wahi rejection and I am going to apply again 3rd time by new way new course and new agent so don't worry ...sab k haal ese he.