+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UNIVERSITY REFUSAL CHANDIGARH VISA OFFICE, PLEASE HELP ME GUYS !!!!!!! PLEASE !!

Saravdeep Singh

Aug 15, 2015
Hello everyone,

I want to ask you guys that if my IELTS scores are sufficient or not ?

Overall = 7.0 (not less than 6.0)

My refusal reason says- Proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores and language abilities. ( how my language abilities are not good enough :/ )

Komal Gupta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Saravdeep Singh said:
Hello everyone,

I want to ask you guys that if my IELTS scores are sufficient or not ?

Overall = 7.0 (not less than 6.0)

My refusal reason says- Proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores and language abilities. ( how my language abilities are not good enough :/ )
Hi saravdeep, sorry to hear about the refusal. As you mentioned that you have done B.Tech and applied for Master of engineering which is a relevant program. Student from B.Tech can apply for this program. Your profile is so good and also IELTS score.
You should re-apply for Guelph with a defer offer for Jan'16 with the supporting documents which are required for the general visa category even if you are applying for the university.
Who was your consultant?

Saravdeep Singh

Aug 15, 2015
Komal Gupta said:
Hi saravdeep, sorry to hear about the refusal. As you mentioned that you have done B.Tech and applied for Master of engineering which is a relevant program. Student from B.Tech can apply for this program. Your profile is so good and also IELTS score.
You should re-apply for Guelph with a defer offer for Jan'16 with the supporting documents which are required for the general visa category even if you are applying for the university.
Who was your consultant?
Hi komal,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. To be honest my experience with every consultant was very bad. I've met plenty of consultants and everyone was saying that go for a post secondary diploma in college ( everyone knows they get lots of commission from college) and i was like why should i opt for a diploma. Then i applied for Masters on my own and got admission in Guelph. Everything was going fine and my bad luck i decided to get my file prepared by a consultant. Name of company is PYRAMID E SERVICES, Jalandhar. They have not any experience about how to prepare a file for university.

Even the girl entered wrong address and many spelling mistakes in my application form which i noticed at that time and told her to rectify. But still i think that something went wrong with my file :/

Komal Gupta

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Saravdeep Singh said:
Hi komal,

Thanks for your valuable suggestion. To be honest my experience with every consultant was very bad. I've met plenty of consultants and everyone was saying that go for a post secondary diploma in college ( everyone knows they get lots of commission from college) and i was like why should i opt for a diploma. Then i applied for Masters on my own and got admission in Guelph. Everything was going fine and my bad luck i decided to get my file prepared by a consultant. Name of company is PYRAMID E SERVICES, Jalandhar. They have not any experience about how to prepare a file for university.

Even the girl entered wrong address and many spelling mistakes in my application form which i noticed at that time and told her to rectify. But still i think that something went wrong with my file :/
Hi Saravdeep, don't worry everything will be fine. You just arrange a defer offer from University first. Once you get the offer inform me, I will help you with the documents required for the visa after rejection.

Saravdeep Singh

Aug 15, 2015
Komal Gupta said:
Hi Saravdeep, don't worry everything will be fine. You just arrange a defer offer from University first. Once you get the offer inform me, I will help you with the documents required for the visa after rejection.
Hello Komal,

I have already initiated the process of deferring, My tuition fee has successfully moved to January account and i shall receive new offer shortly. I am planning to reapply in the end of September. Please help me with preparing my file for second time. Thank you

Also my consultant mentioned one year certificate course (Instead of B.Tech) as my higher level study in form. Does it make any difference? I think this is the issue. btw I am waiting for CAIPS also.

Saravdeep Singh

Aug 15, 2015
Hello everyone , I've received my CAIPS and the comment is as follow-

"Application, supporting documents, level of stufies, academic ability and last educational institution considered. Concerns: Low scores in areas of study that would form core of future studies. No logical Progression of course given courses done in the past and how PA has been occupied since completion of last studies. Low English language scores in previous studies Proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies. academic scores and language abilities. I am therefore not satisfied that applicant Is a bonafide temporary resident who will leave Canada following the completion of studies. Refused. "

Please help me what should I do now please

riahabhr18

Sep 17, 2015
plzz help me111
i have got offer letter from fleming clg on WIN prog for jan 2016 intake..plz help im confused should i apply under spp or general.

12 = 66%
10=62%
btech=67% (10 backlogs) clear within my degree.
ielts, L=7, W=5.5, S=7.5,R=6.5 total=6.5.

PLZZ HELP ME GUYS AS I HAVE ALREADY APPLY FOR MY EDUCATION LOAN

SPP or GENERAL worried do reply. :'(

Gurphej singh

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
IELTS Request
6 band
File Transfer...
22-07-2015
Sarvandeep whats app me on 9814401516

pretty_girl

Aug 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015 rec. by CIO
Doc's Request.
PCC - 31-08-2015, Jan 21 2016, March 08 2016
Nomination.....
14-05-2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted already 2015-06-17
Med's Request
Upfront - October 22nd
Med's Done....
10-22-2015
Passport Req..
14-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
Inland
Hi Everyone,

Below is the profile of my sister

12th: 77%
BCA: 75%
MCA: 79
IELTS: 6.5 OVERALL(R & W-6, S-7, L- 7)
Experience- 2 years as Web Designer

Applied for post-degree one year program (Web Development Diploma) at University of Winnipeg, Canada.
Bought GIC for $10,000, paid fees $10,500. Total fees is $20,000.00

She is applying for Jan. Intake but will be submitting her application next week.

What do you guys think about her profile?

Are there chances she will get her application approved?
Should she include SOP along with her application?

Please advise.

Thanks

Saravdeep Singh

Aug 15, 2015
Hello all ,

As I have received my CAIPS , I want to ask that should I apply for university again or in college. Does it make any sense applying for college after getting refused for university. . Plz help

Hothi

Sep 25, 2015
Hello guys. I am applying for the same University and same course for September 2016 intake. I have passed my b. Tech(electrical) this year in April. Is this one year gap acceptable or not?

viky07234

May 31, 2015
Everything is acceptable till u justify it properly... mention what were u duin during this gap.... try to relate it with the program ur applying to... i was preparing this or that.... gave this exam.. got this certi..... worked in this firm and dis this project.... anything that shows u were serius about ur interest and were busy duin that......

Hothi

Sep 25, 2015
Thanks for the suggestion. I am working as a trainee in an industry till this September. Afterwards if I do any course of Web designing is the necessary that the Institute must be certified.