+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University professor in a medical college - Biochemistry specialization

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
Thank you for the reply. is there any licensing required to be eligible to be a university professor in medical college?
Do you have Google where you live? Do some research and ask the institutions you want to work for.

We can help about immigration.. but what your chances are to get a job in Canada is anybody's guess.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Do you have PR? Or looking for a job? Assume you have a PhD but you need to search for jobs and see if you are qualified. Few positions are full-time, tenured and permanent.

May 27, 2022
Do you have PR? Or looking for a job? Assume you have a PhD but you need to search for jobs and see if you are qualified. Few positions are full-time, tenured and permanent.
Began the process of PR. Just started job search. Thats why I posted here to get an idea of it. Thank you. I will search

May 27, 2022
Do you have Google where you live? Do some research and ask the institutions you want to work for.

We can help about immigration.. but what your chances are to get a job in Canada is anybody's guess.
I have Google in my location. Just beginning the process of job search. And there were no threads related to medical teachers jobs - so wanted to get an idea.
Anyway thank you for your response

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Began the process of PR. Just started job search. Thats why I posted here to get an idea of it. Thank you. I will search
So have you even applied or have you received invitation for PR? if the former, what is your CRS score? Until you have work authorization chances are slim of any job offers. If the latter, choose the province you want to live and start job searching. Canada only has about 15 medical schools so not difficult to search.

Last edited:
May 27, 2022
So have you even applied or have you received invitation for PR? if the former, what is your CRS score? Until you have work authorization chances are slim of any job offers. If the latter, choose the province you want to live and start job searching. Canada only has about 15 medical schools so not difficult to search.
Just applied for PR. CRS score is just 490. Looking for a good PNP program to improve the score. I have decided to chose any province where medical schools are there!!!