+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

university of winnipeg september 2016 visa approved students from india

rajveer14

Feb 18, 2015
hey guys i wanted to start a topic for indian students whose admission to university of winnipeg has been approved and visa issued for september session 2016. so that we can be in contact regarding flights, accommodation etc. you know it can be easier for us if we are in contact. so please post your plans when you intend to travel or other arrangements that you wish to make. post or message me.

nikh941

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Surrey
rajveer14 said:
hey guys i wanted to start a topic for indian students whose admission to university of winnipeg has been approved and visa issued for september session 2016. so that we can be in contact regarding flights, accommodation etc. you know it can be easier for us if we are in contact. so please post your plans when you intend to travel or other arrangements that you wish to make. post or message me.
I have got approval from university of winnipeg

rajveer14

Feb 18, 2015
guys you should apply as early as possible. it is now a fact that applying early can increase your chances of getting a visa somewhat if not all. because more you wait while nearing September intake, more competition you will face. remember, visa officers have a quota and they have to stay close to that mark while deciding applications.
best of luck guys

chauhansweet

May 27, 2016
Hello, I want to know that I have applied for PG Course in one of the Ontario College but this temporary pause on International Students application creating lots of doubts that am I eligible for further process or it will be denied as I have not yet applied for visa before 9 May 2016.So please help me out clarifying my confusion in context of Temporary Pause in Ontario.

Thanks
Sweety

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
rajveer14 said:

Share ur profile plzzz as i m thinking of applying for the same university for fall intake in HRM Post degree diploma

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
rajveer14 said:
I 've Been approved by University of Winnipeg for HRM one year post degree diploma

rajveer14

Feb 18, 2015
chauhansweet said:
Hello, I want to know that I have applied for PG Course in one of the Ontario College but this temporary pause on International Students application creating lots of doubts that am I eligible for further process or it will be denied as I have not yet applied for visa before 9 May 2016.So please help me out clarifying my confusion in context of Temporary Pause in Ontario.

Thanks
Sweety
That is for PR, it does not affect students in any way. if you wanted to change college or province for PR purposes,then you will first have to get a new offer letter from another college in another province and that will take some time if you want to apply for fall. if that is okay for you then go ahead with that option.

rajveer14

Feb 18, 2015
Anil Gangar said:
I 've Been approved by University of Winnipeg for HRM one year post degree diploma
congratulations man, i think you should file your visa application without any delay. as for me, i have got admission in PG in Network security.

K.PURI

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I applied for visa on 10th June. i got into project management at PACE, UofW. when are you planning to leave Rajveer ? have you sorted your accommodation yet ?

rajveer14

Feb 18, 2015
K.PURI said:
I applied for visa on 10th June. i got into project management at PACE, UofW. when are you planning to leave Rajveer ? have you sorted your accommodation yet ?
congratulations man, one of my friends has got into project management for September session,16 he is going earlier. so if you are all set to go there then i can give you his email, because two of you will be in same class.
as for accommodation, i am also relying on him. do you have any acquaintances there?

K.PURI

Apr 18, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, Rajveer
nope, i dont have any acquaintances there but I am searching for accommodation through kijiji and easyroommate. I havent been lucky soo far. May be, we three can rent out an apartment near the uni campus. whats say ? Also, it'd be great if you could tell me more about you and your friends visa timeline. and sure do send me his email and number if possible.

thanks