03-06-2014
Passport Req..
13-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Not yet.
KRUTHI said:
@ mizan ... yes if i would apply i will apply for project based ie.non-thesis only.

have any idea about the part time jobs in that province??

and is there any chances for scholarships??
Usually scholarships will not be provided for non-thesis program. Working part time comes at a risk from what I have heard so far, some find it difficult to balance work and study some find it difficult. Remembe that studies are the main reason you want to go abroad.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
KRUTHI said:
@ mizan ... yes if i would apply i will apply for project based ie.non-thesis only.

have any idea about the part time jobs in that province??

and is there any chances for scholarships??
Windsor is a small city. Part time jobs are very less. That means you need to work hard to find a part time. So don't rely on it.

About Scholarships, I heard you don't get any in course based programs. So again, No scholarships

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been accepted in UoW for Meng in ECE fall intake, preparing visa docx & applying in next week.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
nadi002 said:
I have been accepted in UoW for Meng in ECE fall intake, preparing visa docx & applying in next week.
Congrats. When did you apply and when did you get the offer of acceptance if you can please share?

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mizan776 said:
Congrats. When did you apply and when did you get the offer of acceptance if you can please share?
they took almost 3 and half months to finally accept my application for may intake, but at that time I was short of time and cant apply for visa and deferred my admission for fall session. now will apply in next week IA.

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
nadi002 said:
they took almost 3 and half months to finally accept my application for may intake, but at that time I was short of time and cant apply for visa and deferred my admission for fall session. now will apply in next week IA.
Dude! 3 n half mnths is like a big time... Nyways, congrats n all d best for ur visa.. I am also waiting for getting admitted to MOM- manufacturing management program. I applied on 13th Dec'13, docs reached them on 25th Jan'14. No decision yet..
@Mizan: Bro, they really are too slow buddy...

nadi002

Dec 1, 2013
Faisalabad
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
raj_009 said:
Dude! 3 n half mnths is like a big time... Nyways, congrats n all d best for ur visa.. I am also waiting for getting admitted to MOM- manufacturing management program. I applied on 13th Dec'13, docs reached them on 25th Jan'14. No decision yet..
@ Mizan: Bro, they really are too slow buddy...
yup they took long time but it varies dept to dept. you may get early response from your coresponding dept

john310

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
KRUTHI said:
ANY ONE CAN TELL ME HOW REPUTED IS UNIV OF WINDSOR???

ANY IDEA ABOUT JOBS AFTER MASTERS FroM it?(even on campus part time jobs are there any problems to get???)
hi KRUTHI there are no job in windsor even cash in hand. some of my friends stay in windsor . they just go to university and come home nothing elese . do not go for windsor. thanks

sunilkatal

Jun 18, 2013
Hey guys, i watched the thread and found that many of u r goin for U of Windsor...
Guys i need your help...

I have applied to UoW for MoM Logistics and Supply chain course and also looking forward to apply in Royal Roads uni in Victoria Masters of Global Mgmt.course...
I would seek some advice from u all about the uni selection.. regardin part time job and other scenario...
Please help

Regards
Sunil

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi sunil,

Kindly share your profile and when uv applied.

iv applied to both these programs too.

Pls check ur pm too.

cheers

sunilkatal

Jun 18, 2013
I have done btech frm PTU completed in 2011...with 69%
12th-69%
10th-74%
IELTS-7
Work ex- Almost 3 years in an Market research firm, working as a Senior Consultant...

Jayamrutia

Apr 4, 2014
hiii hows master of medical biotechnology program?
and though this course is of 14 months. what are the chances to get work permit of 3 years

razerblade

VIP Member
Feb 21, 2014
dddanny2006 said:
Hi friends,

Im from India.Here's my profile,

IELTS -8 (L/R/S 8.5 W 7)
BE in Mechanical Engineering from VTU
Graduation Percentage over 4 years 55.54% with 6 backlogs, Percentage 62.3% in the final year,Percentage 58.66% in the last two years of study

Work Experience:Sales Engineer with 1.5+years of Work experience.

I want to apply to the Masters in Industrial Engineering program course based at U of Windsor.Do you'll think I stand a chance given my profile above.

Please do give your valuable inputs.

Thanks

Dan
This is my personal opinion: UWindsor is an average university and has a very low admission acceptance criteria, if there is one that exists at all. It very easily accepts applicants as it thrives on international students.

You should note that Windsor is a student town, so do not expect much from it. Good jobs are very hard to find, and will require you to move to different cities after graduation.

I went there as an international student and took a transfer to another University after my first year. It is not my intention to discourage anyone, but just expressing my honest opinion. That being said, almost all of my friends found a job after graduating from UWindsor (Engineering). It is still better to study at a University than to study at a College.

Good luck!

Source: my experience at UWindsor

pratick1

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Possibly LA Consulate General
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Surprising.Leo said:
I was thinking to apply for MA Economics. But after reading you people's comments; I think, I shouldn't.
Why not? Look, the deal is not about which university you go to? The real deal is- how capable you are? I finished both my Masters and Undergraduate from United States. The mess here with sponsorship caused me to look for an option in Canada. I have applied for MA- Economics (Not even sure if I will be admitted because my undergraduate was in Business General and my MBA in Finance). I desperately want this degree because I want to do my PhD in Financial Economics. So, at the end of the day, it all about how you plan. Yes, read what people have to say but go by what your hearts says. Hey, if I am offered admission, I am applying for a visa. No doubt about that. Btw, I have applied for Fall 2014.