+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Windsor , Sept 2013 (fall) INTAKE

aftaglow

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Mississauga
RKAZI said:
You told us in other post that you got the medical call at 5th june and the medical test is on 6june ??
Sir if u look closely the reply was made on 4th of June and I received medical email on 5th of June and Done with medical now on 6th of June :)

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
hello brother:

good day.

i am going to uWindsor for MBA this fall 2013.

can you kindly advice me:

1. accommodation
2. post work permit- is it two years of 14 months, after the mba?
3. any other point you feel like to share?

thanks a lot.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
so, who is finally going to uWindor this fall 2013?

rornvi

Jul 25, 2013
I will be joining UWindosr in Fall 2013 for BS in Computer Science. I reside in Delhi, India and I'm still looking for off-campus housing around the school.

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
rornvi said:
I will be joining UWindosr in Fall 2013 for BS in Computer Science. I reside in Delhi, India and I'm still looking for off-campus housing around the school.
i am also looking for off campus housing

kymkym

Jul 30, 2013
!!!!!!!!!!!!Please who is going to uwindsor this fall? Kindly message me sowe cud talk
I'm in for meng electrical. Thanks

icydev

Sep 20, 2013
I have done my engineering from pune India and applying for MOM in logistics course from Windsor univ Odette school of business through a agent from CUAC.
Read a review about Master of management from this Univ, hence concerned

As I have read that Master of management form Windsor is not that good I a bit skeptical about joining this course. As MBA course is from is from Sept 2014 only , I want to start my masters in Jan 2014 only so would be applying for MOM(logistics) only.

can u tell me is MOM that bad or is it OK in medium category compared to mba. Also i want to do it in Logistics , what are the job prospects after completing MOM(logistics) from it. Will employers not prefer me because i have done masters and not MBA.What chance do I stand to get a job in Windsor, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, Vancouver. Is my MOM valid in US and Europe . can i get job there?

What I have heard is there is good demand for Logistics professionals in Canada and "US, Europe. So MOM in Logistics a worthy option or should i drop my plan for it as it will be very expensive for me because of high tuition fee. Also how is the job scenario in Canada as of now. are there many jobs available or some kind of recession with very few jobs.

Please guide me about this as u have studied there and working there, so ur the most reliable person to ask.

I will be really indebted to you for solving my queries.

Thanking you. My mail id icydev @gmail.com

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
icydev said:
I have done my engineering from pune India and applying for MOM in logistics course from Windsor univ Odette school of business through a agent from CUAC.
Read a review about Master of management from this Univ, hence concerned

As I have read that Master of management form Windsor is not that good I a bit skeptical about joining this course. As MBA course is from is from Sept 2014 only , I want to start my masters in Jan 2014 only so would be applying for MOM(logistics) only.

can u tell me is MOM that bad or is it OK in medium category compared to mba. Also i want to do it in Logistics , what are the job prospects after completing MOM(logistics) from it. Will employers not prefer me because i have done masters and not MBA.What chance do I stand to get a job in Windsor, Toronto, Calgary, Ottawa, Vancouver. Is my MOM valid in US and Europe . can i get job there?

What I have heard is there is good demand for Logistics professionals in Canada and "US, Europe. So MOM in Logistics a worthy option or should i drop my plan for it as it will be very expensive for me because of high tuition fee. Also how is the job scenario in Canada as of now. are there many jobs available or some kind of recession with very few jobs.

Please guide me about this as u have studied there and working there, so ur the most reliable person to ask.

I will be really indebted to you for solving my queries.

Thanking you. My mail id icydev @ gmail.com
Dont go for mom

May 29, 2014
dear aftaglow:

i hope you are doing well in the MOM logistics. i have already applied for sept 2014. waiting for reply. what is your experience in the mean while you have spent with the course. would you please share with us.

what is the job prospect of logistics after completing this program form windsor?

mohiuddin_dhk@yahoo.com

zaidshaikh

May 29, 2014
hello guyzz,
I have got admission in windsor as well as concordia in ECE.
Can you guyzz share your experiences and guide me to choose between the two.
It will be really helpful.