Apr 4, 2014
hello everyone.
My profile is
10th: 77%
12th : 78%
B.pharm : 71%
M.pharm : 76%
IELTS : 6.5

I m planning to apply for master of medical biotechnology in university of windsor for fall-2014 intake.

My confusion is, this course is of 16 months. so how many years of work permit i ll get? 3 years or 1??
please share your experience and help me out.

I have also took admission in biotechnology advanced course in seneca collage as a back up.

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its a 16 month program according to the website.

"You will study and live in Canada for approximately 16 months while enrolled in 10 prescribed courses. The courses will have multi-disciplinary relevance and provide the practical knowledge required to excel in the complex environment of Medical Biotechnology."

16 months will be 4 terms and it should get you 3 years work permit and eligibility in ontario masters graduate program.

this would be a better bet than seneca in all ways.

good luck.

Anu Gokhale

Jul 4, 2018
I applied for master of Medical Biotechnology for the Fall intake of 2018 on 20th Feb But my application got deferred to Jan 2019 on 11th May. And the status of my application is “In process” since then. I mailed them to know how much time would they take. They replied that my file was with The faculty of graduates.

Reactions: Rocky@

Rocky@

Jul 9, 2018
I applied for master of Medical Biotechnology for the Fall intake of 2018 on 20th Feb But my application got deferred to Jan 2019 on 11th May. And the status of my application is “In process” since then. I mailed them to know how much time would they take. They replied that my file was with The faculty of graduates.

Rocky@

Jul 9, 2018

Shaleiwhar

Sep 1, 2018
Hi everyone!
I'm a foreign student( Nigerian) who recently got admission offer into university of Windsor for the winter 2019 intake. Have got some questions to ask and I'll appreciate it if my questions are treated promptly and accordingly.
•Firstly, I want to confirm if IELTS is the only acceptable English proficiency test
•on my admission letter, its stated that students admitted into masters of medical biotechnology program are to submit an English language proficiency test score, but on my portal info stated otherwise i.e I have satisfied the requirement. I'm confused...pls help!
• thirdly, any possibility of meeting a foreign student enrolled into my program here???
•How can I get materials to study for the course prior to resumption . Want to get myself ac

Reactions: 9jaStainless

9jaStainless

Jan 30, 2019
Hi everyone!
I'm a foreign student( Nigerian) who recently got admission offer into university of Windsor for the winter 2019 intake. Have got some questions to ask and I'll appreciate it if my questions are treated promptly and accordingly.
•Firstly, I want to confirm if IELTS is the only acceptable English proficiency test
•on my admission letter, its stated that students admitted into masters of medical biotechnology program are to submit an English language proficiency test score, but on my portal info stated otherwise i.e I have satisfied the requirement. I'm confused...pls help!
• thirdly, any possibility of meeting a foreign student enrolled into my program here???
•How can I get materials to study for the course prior to resumption . Want to get myself ac
Hello dear, My name is Stainless from Nigeria. Going to university of Windsor for Masters of Medical Biotechnology for Fall 2019. Please, Can we connect .

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
If deadline is 1 march will it be okay if i apply in the last week of feb?
And also Do we need to send official docs before admission?

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
If deadline is 1 march will it be okay if i apply in the last week of feb?
And also Do we need to send official docs before admission?
If your application needs References, you will need to apply much sooner because if your references don't submit before the deadline, your application will not be assessed.

If you don't need references in your application, you can submit anytime before 1 March. But it is recommended to submit on time to avoid any unexpected things. Most schools only ask for official docs when you are given admission but check on the application requirements.

Reactions: loveleen_62