+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Windsor | Master of Management

@Mukunda

Dec 1, 2020
Hi All,

Can anyone help me with the reviews of uWindsor? I have the offer for MoM in Data Analytics. I need help/comment for the below:
1. Is it worth a Master degree from university of Windsor?
2. Can we find part time jobs in Windsor?
3. Is Data Analytics really a booming job market in Canada or just a hype on the internet, please advice on the ground reality.
4. If my intention is to stay for short time like say 5-8 years, is it worth spending close to 45k CAD for Tuitions and then find a job?
5. What is the cost of living if I would like to live in a single bhk/month without sharing?
6. What are the possible cost of living apart from fees, rent, food and transport?

blixdon

Mar 23, 2021
Hi All,

Can anyone help me with the reviews of uWindsor? I have the offer for MoM in Data Analytics. I need help/comment for the below:
3. Is Data Analytics really a booming job market in Canada or just a hype on the internet, please advice on the ground reality.
4. If my intention is to stay for short time like say 5-8 years, is it worth spending close to 45k CAD for Tuitions and then find a job?
5. What is the cost of living if I would like to live in a single bhk/month without sharing?
6. What are the possible cost of living apart from fees, rent, food and transport?
What was the amount of tuition stated in the offer letter? Was a year tuition or a term?
The same questions I have been searching online and various social media

Impatient Dankaroo

VIP Member
Jan 10, 2020
Hi All,

1. Depends, what are your alternatives
2. It's tough and competitive
3. Yes, its not as ripe as the US market but I am seeing it becoming more and more prevalent, although you should really be pursuing a Master's of Data Science or Master's of Business Analytics to get into this field.
4. That's up to you
5. Idk exactly probably 700 or less per month
6. If you live economically, not much

Reactions: @Mukunda