+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

university of windsor- Master of management September'14 intake pls. post here

raj_009

Star Member
Oct 3, 2013
rahul_007 said:
hi, i have offer from brock mba isp for operations management and windsor mom for logisitics and supply chain.

could someone help me on finalising. i got a months time only.

brock is exp but the location is just an hour from toronto and then job wise too they got coop which is easier as it is in toronto.

windsor mom is good but no coop and it is away from toronto and no real jobs there.

i dont have too much idea on brock mba isp cuz iv not been able to find anyone studying that yet.

windsor mom has a lot of people studying that.
Can u pls. share ur profile? how much is the fees mentioned in windsor's offer letter? I have received offer from windsor MOM- Manufacturing management. But they have given me 2 undergraduate courses as a condition since iam from engineering background. But i have 4 yrs related work ex related to marketing.

vinnyh56

Oct 28, 2014
Hi Guys ,

I would like to Study MS in Supply chain Management in 2015 Fall.

Please help with University Ranking and weather it is good for MS SCM course?

How is Placements in University after graduation?

or

Job opportunities For SCM in Canada?

and Part time Job ?

Value for windsor university graduation?

your reply would be appreciated lot guys Please do the need full with your valuable reply....

thanks in Advance....Smiley Smiley Smiley

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
Hi All,

I'm planning to apply for May in take for MOM Windsor. Anyone else ??
Can anyone share details about how good the University and program are ?

amit.kololgi

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
B.E in Information Science with CGPA of 7.88 and 3 years of work exp on SAP. I applied to MOM-SCM program. What is ur profile bro?

326rahul

Jul 1, 2015
Hello Raj,

Please let me know your email id. I wanted to get some information regarding MOM course in Canada.