+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Victoria 2021 Intake

GradStudent18

Nov 11, 2019
Yes i applied for student v

Cool, hope things go smoothly for you buddy! Once again, so nice to meet someone from this part of the world!!!

Cheers!

By the way, are you going to start classes in September or planning to defer?

I'm also considering the option to defer but still not sure...

Irfan995

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Cool, hope things go smoothly for you buddy! Once again, so nice to meet someone from this part of the world!!!

Cheers!

By the way, are you going to start classes in September or planning to defer?

I'm also considering the option to defer but still not sure...
I am also not sure for defering yet, but i will wait till the end of this month .if I didn’t get any updates from IRCC then i will think to defer it.

Reactions: GradStudent18

davidel

Star Member
Sep 27, 2016
Hi All,

I'm from India, I have applied for September 2021 intake for MTIS course from UVIC, Submitted my application on Jan15th 2021, as of 25th February it is under review with Department.

Got a response from the Department that they will complete the review by 1st June and I will get the response before 30th June.

Not sure with current covid situation, I could complete study permit and Visa processing within 2 months in order to attend the course on September.

Oct 31, 2020
Hi All,

I'm from India, I have applied for September 2021 intake for MTIS course from UVIC, Submitted my application on Jan15th 2021, as of 25th February it is under review with Department.

Got a response from the Department that they will complete the review by 1st June and I will get the response before 30th June.

Not sure with current covid situation, I could complete study permit and Visa processing within 2 months in order to attend the course on September.

Hi!
My application is also under review by department. Still waiting for my official admit.