Apr 30, 2015
hey those applicants who are accepted for MPH program in fall 2015 , join this
and share that how their VISA processing, fees , etc

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hey have you been admitted for the MPH Program beginning next August?

I have.. My study permit is being processed... I should get an answer the next few days...

When were you accepted??
I completed my admission on February 27th, and received offer of admission of March 5th...

If you want add me in whatsapp.. It is +593998023838

Regards,

Fernando

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Hey have you been admitted for the MPH Program beginning next August?

I have.. My study permit is being processed... I should get an answer the next few days...

When were you accepted??
I completed my admission on February 27th, and received offer of admission of March 5th...

If you want add me in whatsapp.. It is +593998023838

Regards,

Fernando
hey wow.... too early
I have just accpeted waiting for letter of acceptance
applied 24th of feb, accepted 27th of April,

tell me what are the actual amount paid to the MPH department??? I year fees or just one semester fees ??

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Yeap... I was accepted kind of quickly...
What is your background??

As far as I know for international students like us it it around 14500 CAD FOR THE 2 YEARS, I think we will pay for each semester.. So should be around 3500 CAD each semester for 4 semesters total... Plus books and others.. You get included you health and dental care, as well as bus pass for cold season ( fall and winter) and everything else

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Yeap... I was accepted kind of quickly...
What is your background??

As far as I know for international students like us it it around 14500 CAD FOR THE 2 YEARS, I think we will pay for each semester.. So should be around 3500 CAD each semester for 4 semesters total... Plus books and others.. You get included you health and dental care, as well as bus pass for cold season ( fall and winter) and everything else
my academic background is biochemistry
well .... bro I have intention to live in the campus.... so why there is need of bus Pass??
and tell me one thing .... do you have any idea about part time jobs in canada? for students?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Well if you are not gonna use the bus pass you just don't... But its included you get it freely paying your tuition... Also... I don't think you cannot live in campus the first semester.. I think I read that at the Web page.. But from the second semester on you will be able...

I am not completely sure about it though, but you can contact the university for further information including on campus job offers...

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Wolfpmd3 said:
Well if you are not gonna use the bus pass you just don't... But its included you get it freely paying your tuition... Also... I don't think you cannot live in campus the first semester.. I think I read that at the Web page.. But from the second semester on you will be able...

I am not completely sure about it though, but you can contact the university for further information including on campus job offers...
I mean I have intention to live in the premises of campus not inside the campus
well could you tell me where are you from??

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I have applied for MEng prog in Uni of Sask.
I havent sent Pre-qual form...

Online it shows, i need to send documents such as transcripts, IELTS, GRE?? & pre-qual form...

Do i need to send it now ? or wait for a decision?

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
nmurshed said:
I have applied for MEng prog in Uni of Sask.
I havent sent Pre-qual form...

Online it shows, i need to send documents such as transcripts, IELTS, GRE?? & pre-qual form...

Do i need to send it now ? or wait for a decision?
of course you need to send,transcripts, english test results, etc, etc... IF NOT HOW ARE THEY GONNA MAKE A DECISION???

AT least you should upload them in PDF format, and then email those papers to the University

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
there is no way to upload documents.Other uni says to mail the documents and if admission offered, to send official.

2nd thing is, GRE was not mentioned in the requirement.
Confused !!

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
nmurshed said:
there is no way to upload documents.Other uni says to mail the documents and if admission offered, to send official.

2nd thing is, GRE was not mentioned in the requirement.
Confused !!
Yeah I know dude there is no way to upload them directly.. But your school or whatever should have given you en email address where you should send all of your documents...

For example in my case when I applied for the MPH Program at the school of Public Health... You are supposed to send and email with your curriculum vitae, your letters of interest, transcripts, English test results... And anything else they requested....

So contact your school to find out how... Not just visit the website and you will find the information there

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I mailed them for advice a week back...no response...

Did u apply in Sask ?

Its not written in the online application if we need to send doc in pdf :(

canadabound2015

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Africa
Category........
Visa Office......
Africa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-05-2015
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Interview........
N/A
Get the grad secretary phone number online and call ASAP.