+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan- January 2014 Intake

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE ADMISSION , that states that:

"Thank you for your interest in the University of Saskatchewan!

We are ready to make a decision on your file, however, before this can be done we require a detailed grading scale for the courses taken at San Pedro College. Please make arrangements to get this to us as soon as possible. We can then proceed with your file."

DOES THIS MEAN A POSITIVE DECISION ? :) :(

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE ADMISSION , that states that:

"Thank you for your interest in the University of Saskatchewan!

We are ready to make a decision on your file, however, before this can be done we require a detailed grading scale for the courses taken at San Pedro College. Please make arrangements to get this to us as soon as possible. We can then proceed with your file."

DOES THIS MEAN A POSITIVE DECISION ? :) :(
Of course Positive :D
lol... Congratulationsss. Now without wasting any further time, send them the detail mark-sheet asap.
Decision will be positive :) Insh'Allah

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
usman_14pk said:
Of course Positive :D
lol... Congratulationsss. Now without wasting any further time, send them the detail mark-sheet asap.
Decision will be positive :) Insh'Allah

Thank you :) Insha'Allah it will be positive, I will pray for that :) I will be sending that requirement by Monday. Hope they can make the decision by the end of this month.

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
By the way, how's your application status? :)hope we can meet by January in Saskatchewan!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
By the way, how's your application status? :)hope we can meet by January in Saskatchewan!
Yup Insh'Allah...
I'm still waiting for the offer. Online status is still "Pending/Faculty Review" :(

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
usman_14pk said:
Yup Insh'Allah...
I'm still waiting for the offer. Online status is still "Pending/Faculty Review" :(
All we can do is to pray, it's all in Allah's hand :) but waiting for their decision is really hard like everyday you check ur status or email if decision has been made Hahaha! I really want to start by January

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
All we can do is to pray, it's all in Allah's hand :) but waiting for their decision is really hard like everyday you check ur status or email if decision has been made Hahaha! I really want to start by January
Yehhh... Whenever you see the text over browsers tab "Inbox (3)" ..... heart starts beating fast :D :D :D
Really bro... checking email and online application status daily in the hope it might has changed :p

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013
usman_14pk said:
Yehhh... Whenever you see the text over browsers tab "Inbox (3)" ..... heart starts beating fast :D :D :D
Really bro... checking email and online application status daily in the hope it might has changed :p
Hahahahahah. Same here :) if no response from them or status is still the same ,I feel disappointed like another day has been wasted. Hahaha! Where do you live in Pakistan? I'm half Pakistani & Filipino.

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
Hahahahahah. Same here :) if no response from them or status is still the same ,I feel disappointed like another day has been wasted. Hahaha! Where do you live in Pakistan? I'm half Pakistani & Filipino.
Bro... Check your inbox!

usman_14pk

Champion Member
Jan 29, 2013
3bn5 said:
I am from Lahore, Punjab

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013

But in my online application, new requirements were asked such as course syllabus and direct post-secondary transcript. What does this mean? DO i need to send those requirements first before i will receive the letter of acceptance or they will send it LOA then i can just sent the requirements any time? THANKS

3bn5

Sep 14, 2013

But in my online application, new requirements were asked such as course syllabus and direct post-secondary transcript. What does this mean? DO i need to send those requirements first before i will receive the letter of acceptance or they will send it LOA then i can just sent the requirements any time? THANKS