+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan fall 2019

Imally

Mar 19, 2019
Hello,
Anyone applied for masters in business administration at university of Saskatchewan??
Pls kindly share ur profile
Thanks

EmiliaA

Feb 5, 2019
I applied for MPH at USask and haven't heard anything. My status still says complete ready for review and some people got accepted in jan. Am really worried

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
I applied for MPH at USask and haven't heard anything. My status still says complete ready for review and some people got accepted in jan. Am really worried
When did you submit your application? And also have tried to call or email them concerning your application?

EmiliaA

Feb 5, 2019
When did you submit your application? And also have tried to call or email them concerning your application?
I applied in Nov 19 last year and my last referee submit the refence on 14th jan and the deadline was om 15th jan. i have not contacted the regarding the application but i contacted them 2 days ago when PAWS was not working and I saw on the atomatic reply they said that all applicants will be notified with admission decision in early april thats why i was hesitant to contact them. I got worried because some people have been notified mostly domestic and am wondering if those who will be contacted in april will be rejected.

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
I applied in Nov 19 last year and my last referee submit the refence on 14th jan and the deadline was om 15th jan. i have not contacted the regarding the application but i contacted them 2 days ago when PAWS was not working and I saw on the atomatic reply they said that all applicants will be notified with admission decision in early april thats why i was hesitant to contact them. I got worried because some people have been notified mostly domestic and am wondering if those who will be contacted in april will be rejected.

Nooo. You do not need to worry yourself. All is gonna be fine.

You will get a positive response. Stay calm and positive

codenation

Mar 5, 2019
Hello,

Thank you for expressing your interest to study at the University of Saskatchewan and join the Department of Computer Science.

This year we saw an increase in the number of applications we received. The department received 479 requests for admissions from students all over the world. Unfortunately, we only have a limited number of seats to offer to students.

However, I would like to extend the opportunity to have your application considered for the Fall 2020 intake. Your application was very strong and we hope that you would consider attending the University of Saskatchewan at a later time.

If you would like to be considered for the Fall 2020 intake please let me know and I will carry your application forward.

Kindest Regards,

I received an email yesterday from University of Saskatchewan, Department of Computer Science: Graduate Admission Decision.

Please guys what does this email mean..if I accept for fall 2020
I guess it's a generic email. I got the same message too