+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan fall 2019

Geeked

Aug 18, 2018
Then derz probably nothing to worry about. I'm sure since all the document have finally come. Dey would review it.

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Yes, status says Complete and ready for review
Then relax, your application will be processed.

But hope you secured prospective supervisor cause some program need you to secure supervisor prior to applying as acceptance is contingent on availability of a prospective supervisor.

If you didn't, then the application will not be processed except you applied for program that doesn't need you to secure supervisor.

Mhonill

Mar 14, 2019
Community health. And I didn't secure a supervisor before applying

Hello. I am Nigerian. I also applied to the department of Community Health and I didn’t secure a supervisor. Still waiting for the good news though. I will notify you when I get it and kindly keep me updated too. Thanks

oyinye95

Mar 7, 2019
Then relax, your application will be processed.

But hope you secured prospective supervisor cause some program need you to secure supervisor prior to applying as acceptance is contingent on availability of a prospective supervisor.

If you didn't, then the application will not be processed except you applied for program that doesn't need you to secure supervisor.

Thanks. I don't need to secure a supervisor

waletoyo1

Nov 16, 2018
Hi everyone. I applied for masters in educational technology and design.
If you applied for this course kindly post your status here.

nwolisaemmanuel

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Hello,

Thank you for expressing your interest to study at the University of Saskatchewan and join the Department of Computer Science.

This year we saw an increase in the number of applications we received. The department received 479 requests for admissions from students all over the world. Unfortunately, we only have a limited number of seats to offer to students.

However, I would like to extend the opportunity to have your application considered for the Fall 2020 intake. Your application was very strong and we hope that you would consider attending the University of Saskatchewan at a later time.

If you would like to be considered for the Fall 2020 intake please let me know and I will carry your application forward.

Kindest Regards,

I received an email yesterday from University of Saskatchewan, Department of Computer Science: Graduate Admission Decision.

Please guys what does this email mean..if I accept for fall 2020

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Hello,

Thank you for expressing your interest to study at the University of Saskatchewan and join the Department of Computer Science.

This year we saw an increase in the number of applications we received. The department received 479 requests for admissions from students all over the world. Unfortunately, we only have a limited number of seats to offer to students.

However, I would like to extend the opportunity to have your application considered for the Fall 2020 intake. Your application was very strong and we hope that you would consider attending the University of Saskatchewan at a later time.

If you would like to be considered for the Fall 2020 intake please let me know and I will carry your application forward.

Kindest Regards,

I received an email yesterday from University of Saskatchewan, Department of Computer Science: Graduate Admission Decision.

Very simple. Meaning you could not be offered admission for this 2019 fall, however September 2020 fall, you would be automatically consider and be offer admission to start in Fall 2020 because your application is very strong.

It's now your choice to accept or decline but I would advise you accept it

Reactions: loveleen_62

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
And can you share your profile please
Very simple. Meaning you could not be offered admission for this 2019 fall, however September 2020 fall, you would be automatically consider and be offer admission to start in Fall 2020 because your application is very strong.

It's now your choice to accept or decline but I would advise you accept it[/Q
Hello,

Kindest Regards,

?
And can you share your profile please

nwolisaemmanuel

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016

It's now your choice to accept or decline but I would advise you accept it
Thank you..that mean I will be offer funding because it is written on the department website that automatically funding is offer to any student that will be accepted.