+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

Chopper91

Feb 4, 2020
Anyone got w response from University of Regina, Western University or UCalgary? My head hurts from the anxiety and country’s currency keeps depreciating

Chi@sas

Feb 16, 2022
Good day all,

Please has anyone received a response, whether positive or negative, from masters in computer science, University of Saskatchewan?

Thank you

Glowree

Jan 8, 2022
No response yet.
I reached out to my graduate chair.
He said responses will be sent out April/May.
Have you contacted your department yet?

Jovids

Apr 26, 2019
Has your status change?
When did you apply?
Not yet. I applied November 2021. I sent a message to the grad coordinator this week but no response. What about you? Have you heard from them? Did you apply for LLM too?

disha2406

Star Member
Mar 18, 2022
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
02-04-2022
Med's Request
14-04-2022
Med's Done....
19-04-2022
Hello,

Any Indian students from Chennai starting their Master's this fall at USask?

Akasi

May 1, 2022
Have you received your offer letter? If you have, how long it took from the day you received the recommendation letter?
OmG I'm going through this same issue, I applied to Usask in February and I haven't gotten an offer letter. I wonder why it's taking this long.

Freshnana

May 1, 2022
Please has anyone gotten admission for Master of Public Policy fall 2022?

My application status as it stands now is still completed

Sopio12

Jun 6, 2022
Has anyone gotten an email or response (either acceptance or rejection) from University of University of Saskatchewan for Fall 2022 (Masters in Public Policy)?

I have received nothing even though I applied in December 2021 and my status is still showing completed

Hannah Do

Jun 7, 2022
Has anyone gotten an email or response (either acceptance or rejection) from University of University of Saskatchewan for Fall 2022 (Masters in Public Policy)?

I have received nothing even though I applied in December 2021 and my status is still showing completed
The same with me, I applied in April 2022 after receiving an invitation to apply (Msc in Mechanical engineering). I emailed grad advisor and coordinator but haven't received any reply yet.
I feel really anxious...

Sopio12

Jun 6, 2022
The same with me, I applied in April 2022 after receiving an invitation to apply (Msc in Mechanical engineering). I emailed grad advisor and coordinator but haven't received any reply yet.
I feel really anxious...
I’m beginning to lose hope because almost all universities have sent out their acceptance letters already and I think Usask has also done that already (to those accepted)