+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

Wenyasha

Apr 15, 2023
I just applied for a PhD at the U of S. I have a GPA of 3.5/4 and a CGPA of 3.55/4. I have uploaded everything required. Its for the 2024 winter semester. What are my chances and when can i expect their response?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
I just applied for a PhD at the U of S. I have a GPA of 3.5/4 and a CGPA of 3.55/4. I have uploaded everything required. Its for the 2024 winter semester. What are my chances and when can i expect their response?
Not the exact idea about this Uni but for Ph.D the process is usually first of all you submit the proposal to the respective deptt. The HOD then pass it to the deptt. for interested professors to go ahead and then the professor will contact you directly so as to make changes to the proposal as per the guideline of the Uni. The improved proposal then needs to be submitted and hence needs to be approved from Uni. Once approved then the usual process of admission.
Did you go through the similar things or was it different then this?

Wenyasha

Apr 15, 2023
Not the exact idea about this Uni but for Ph.D the process is usually first of all you submit the proposal to the respective deptt. The HOD then pass it to the deptt. for interested professors to go ahead and then the professor will contact you directly so as to make changes to the proposal as per the guideline of the Uni. The improved proposal then needs to be submitted and hence needs to be approved from Uni. Once approved then the usual process of admission.
Did you go through the similar things or was it different then this?
It was not the same for my application. It wasnt mandatory to get a supervisor approval

Fyna

Apr 18, 2023
Please, I applied for admission for Fall 2023, it's been over 3 months and my application status remains completed. I have contacted my academic unit an automated email was sent stating that they are still sending application for review

chrs67

Jun 30, 2023
i applied for MPH in usask for fall 2023 semester, its end of July still no reply yet. few weeks ago i contacted the team and they told that my application was moved to critical evaluation team and they would let me know once they get any update..

Towsyne01

Aug 2, 2023
Hi, I have applied for graduate programme for winter 2024 in the university of saskatchewan but till now my application is still showing completed for two weeks, pls what's wrong

VARUN3011

Sep 9, 2023
I have applied to usask graduate program on 21 august still my status shows completed.

I have applied to master of engineering-project based master in electrical engineering for winter 2024.

For this there is no deadline and do i required to fill any pre requisite form because my application status shows completed so i think i do not require to fill any.

Also want to know what time i should expect any update on my application i tried to email them but they says the committee is unable to tell me when will i get update. What should i do?