+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan application status confusion

Jeshua Bardoo

Mar 23, 2024
I applied for the LLM and sent in all the relevant documents in December 2023. It's March 2024, almost April 2024, and I am still waiting to see if I was accepted into the program or not.

Jeshua Bardoo

Mar 23, 2024
What does your supervisor say? Have you even contacted the school?
Yup contacted the school at least twice, including the College of Law department via email. One of the emails seems to be mostly an automated response which was not very helpful. I also tried calling via phone but I haven't been able to speak to anyone. The LLM doesn't require you to choose a supervisor, so I haven't selected one personally.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yup contacted the school at least twice, including the College of Law department via email. One of the emails seems to be mostly an automated response which was not very helpful. I also tried calling via phone but I haven't been able to speak to anyone. The LLM doesn't require you to choose a supervisor, so I haven't selected one personally.
I thought it was thesis based so you would have wanted to have a supervisor to support your application. It is only March so expect some answer by May. Round 1 admissions may have gone out in February.

Jeshua Bardoo

Mar 23, 2024
I thought it was thesis based so you would have wanted to have a supervisor to support your application. It is only March so expect some answer by May. Round 1 admissions may have gone out in February.
It is thesis-based but it didn't require me to have a supervisor, so I didn't get one. The least they can do is have clearer instructions about acceptance timeframes. This lack of communication in relation to this issue leaves students in limbo.