+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan Applicants Fall 2020

FemiAwolesi

Jan 2, 2020
Hello, everyone. We shall all know our paths by May 15. My supervisor for MSc chemistry wrote to meet on March 31, that I shall get decisions in few weeks.

Blema

Star Member
Nov 9, 2018
I just got my decision, it was negative. Wish you guys all the best. I’m off to University of Windsor.

FemiAwolesi

Jan 2, 2020
I just got my decision, it was negative. Wish you guys all the best. I’m off to University of Windsor.
Oh, so sorry about this. Upon the waiting and period of anxiety. Thank God you have Windsor. Please, can you tell us what course you opted for, as well as your profile? Thanks

Oyin_a

Apr 22, 2020
Hello, everyone. We shall all know our paths by May 15. My supervisor for MSc chemistry wrote to meet on March 31, that I shall get decisions in few weeks.
Hey there, please I need your assistance. I want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in the upcoming winter term and I tried contacting potential supervisors since midMarchand I haven’t heard anything.
Do you think I should send a reminder mail? Or just proceed with application.

FemiAwolesi

Jan 2, 2020
Hey there, please I need your assistance. I want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in the upcoming winter term and I tried contacting potential supervisors since midMarchand I haven’t heard anything.
Do you think I should send a reminder mail? Or just proceed with application.
Hi, it's nice to know about your interest in MSc program at u of s. Based on my experience, never start an application that requires an affirmation by your potential supervisor. You should have more than one of them whose work interests you, and send them mails accordingly and differently, indicating interest.

I had sent my potential supervisor a mail twice in two or three weeks before her response to go ahead to apply.

How you compose your mail matters, it's gotta be brief and straight to the point. You can attach your curriculum vitae, transcript and/or publications of you have, to support your email. The following link will guide you on how to compose your mail:

https://grad.usask.ca/admissions/tips-for-finding-a-supervisor.php

I believe they might be hesitant to respond due to the ongoing outbreak. Send messages by 2pm Canadian time.

All the best!

Oyin_a

Apr 22, 2020
Hi, it's nice to know about your interest in MSc program at u of s. Based on my experience, never start an application that requires an affirmation by your potential supervisor. You should have more than one of them whose work interests you, and send them mails accordingly and differently, indicating interest.

I had sent my potential supervisor a mail twice in two or three weeks before her response to go ahead to apply.

How you compose your mail matters, it's gotta be brief and straight to the point. You can attach your curriculum vitae, transcript and/or publications of you have, to support your email. The following link will guide you on how to compose your mail:

https://grad.usask.ca/admissions/tips-for-finding-a-supervisor.php

I believe they might be hesitant to respond due to the ongoing outbreak. Send messages by 2pm Canadian time.

All the best!
Thanks a lot.