+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Rajasthan Jaipur - Transcripts - While in Canada

sum321

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Hello,

I am in Canada right now and have all marksheets here with me.

How can we get Transcripts from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur?
Will sending brother with Xerox to university work.

Please share if any personal experience in this matter.
Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sum321

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
sum321 said:
Hello,

I am in Canada right now and have all marksheets here with me.

How can we get Transcripts from University of Rajasthan, Jaipur?
Will sending brother with Xerox to university work.

Please share if any personal experience in this matter.
Your help is highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sum321
Most of the universities are aware of sharing Transcripts to different educational assessment agencies, your brother can carry those scanned copies of all your semester results, Mark sheets and approach university to forward Transcripts to WES.

I do not have experience with university of Rajasthan however most universities are aware so you are good to give it a try.

sum321

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Thanks thinkshady.. for your response.

Anyone with personal experience.. Please reply..

Regards,
Sum321

nerd

Jan 15, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
try
www.yourmaninindia.com

they will get your transcripts for a fee.
worked for me.

sum321

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
nerd said:
try
yourmaninindia.com

they will get your transcripts for a fee.
worked for me.
Thank you nerd.. are you from University of Rajasthan?
I have dropped an inquiry to see if they can help. Thanks..

rashmidhanuka

Aug 6, 2018
Thank you nerd.. are you from University of Rajasthan?
I have dropped an inquiry to see if they can help. Thanks..

Hi Sum321,
I am in the same position as you are. I am in Australia with all my originals here. Would you please share your experience about getting the trascripts from RU please.
Thanks

raviyadav11

Nov 15, 2018
Melbourne
NOC Code......
Hi Sum321,
I am in the same position as you are. I am in Australia with all my originals here. Would you please share your experience about getting the trascripts from RU please.
Thanks
Hi Rashmidhanuka,
Did you work out how to get degree from University of Rajastan? I am in same boat as you. In Australia need BE degree from Jaipur.

rashmidhanuka

Aug 6, 2018
Hi Rashmidhanuka,
Did you work out how to get degree from University of Rajastan? I am in same boat as you. In Australia need BE degree from Jaipur.
Hi Ravi
Yes, I managed to find the contact details of the vice chancelor online and called him directly. I would suggest calling between 11am- 12:30pm
Once I explained him my situation, I forwarded attested copies of all the documents I had here via email along with my passport copy and other ID documents .
I then arranged for my family member to go personally and see him in the university. They made the payment in the day and did all the formalities. The documents were then posted out to my family members address in about 3 weeks time.

Hope this is helpful.
Good Luck!

gracy145

Aug 21, 2021
There is no need to go to the university, instead you can directly approach MailTranscripts one of the service providers who help in getting transcripts from the university, without students visiting the university. I got my transcript recently done through them from Rajasthan university sitting here in the U.S. I applied on mail transcripts website and uploaded all my marksheets and degree certificate that's it, I got my transcripts here in U.S within 20 days. It was a very easy and smooth process, based on my experience MailTranscripts is one of the best transcript service providers. Those who require transcripts can go with mail transcripts, you may visit their website for more details (mailtranscripts.com)

I think this will be very helpful.