+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Pune, India - WES Canada ECA

nin_ja

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of getting WES evaluation done for degree from University of Pune. Would greatly appreciate any help and guidance.

• I currently have original marksheets and degree certificate. Do I need to apply for transcripts from the university? Or is it sufficient to get attested copies of the marksheet from the university in stamped and sealed envelopes. I have heard that getting the attested copies (1-2 weeks) significantly faster than getting transcripts (~1-2 months).
  • My degree is a 3 year BCA. The first years marksheet is issued by my college (it says affiliated to University of Pune on marksheet) since the exams were internal. The university only issued marksheet for year 2 and 3 and did not issue separate marksheet for year 1. Will this be a problem?

I would greatly appreciate your help especially if anyone has any experience with something similar. Thank you very much!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone has any experience of getting WES evaluation done for degree from University of Pune. Would greatly appreciate any help and guidance.

• I currently have original marksheets and degree certificate. Do I need to apply for transcripts from the university? Or is it sufficient to get attested copies of the marksheet from the university in stamped and sealed envelopes. I have heard that getting the attested copies (1-2 weeks) significantly faster than getting transcripts (~1-2 months).
  • My degree is a 3 year BCA. The first years marks on issued by my college (it says affiliated to University of Pune on marksheet) since the exams were internal. The university only issued marksheet for year 2 and 3 and did not issue separate marksheet for year 1. Will this be a problem?

I would greatly appreciate your help especially if anyone has any experience with something similar. Thank you very much!
Transcripts are mandatory for WES ECA. And in your case, they are required because transcripts will have all of your degree subjects, marks and details.

nin_ja

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Transcripts are mandatory for WES ECA. And in your case, they are required because transcripts will have all of your degree subjects, marks and details.
Thank you very much for your quick response mr.preetsingh!

My problem is that my 1st year's marksheet were issued by the college and 2nd and 3rd by university. The University says it will not issue transcript for marksheets issued by individual colleges. So in essence they are saying they will only issue transcripts for year 2 and 3. I have a degree certificate from the university.

I am completely stuck and do not know how to proceed.
Any help or guidance is much appreciated! Many thanks in advance!

nin_ja

Star Member
May 20, 2016
If it makes any difference this is not my highest degree. I have Master's degree also for which I have all supporting documents. But WES requires me to send Bachelor's documents also, hence the problem. If anyone has any suggestions, please advice because I do not know how to proceed currently. Thanks.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thank you very much for your quick response mr.preetsingh!

My problem is that my 1st year's marksheet were issued by the college and 2nd and 3rd by university. The University says it will not issue transcript for marksheets issued by individual colleges. So in essence they are saying they will only issue transcripts for year 2 and 3. I have a degree certificate from the university.

I am completely stuck and do not know how to proceed.
Any help or guidance is much appreciated! Many thanks in advance!
The first year transcripts will be issued by College.

UAnozieO

Feb 20, 2020
I don't think it is a problem, it will be treated as direct entry admission, you should have stated that you did year 1 in college, and year 2 and 3 in the university that way WES will be expecting transcripts from 2 sources. Please separate them if you have not applied but if you have applied already, send both transcripts with a letter from your school explaining that they admit people from the college straight to second year.