+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of New Brunswick

Bhavya dudeja

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
Hi all, I would like to know the PR prospect after studing from University of New Brunswick as many people told me via study route it is relatively easy to get PR after studying from this University.

Regards
Bhavya

ChemIsr

Star Member
Aug 25, 2020
Israel
Category........
FSW
Nomination.....
BC PNP Inland
AOR Received.
14-10-2023
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
No
I am not an expert, but I think your chances are roughly the same from all recognized Canadian universities.

Reactions: ItsOkToBeSmart

Kikoboi

Jul 21, 2019
Hi all, I would like to know the PR prospect after studing from University of New Brunswick as many people told me via study route it is relatively easy to get PR after studying from this University.

Regards
Bhavya
NB has a student connection stream part of the provincial nomination program of the province where you can apply after graduating from at least a 1-year program like in UNB within the province. So you have a better chance of getting a PR in NB. I am not sure about the other provinces' schemes but I believe NB is one of the best at the moment. Check their immigration website for the exact information.

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
NB has a student connection stream part of the provincial nomination program of the province where you can apply after graduating from at least a 1-year program like in UNB within the province. So you have a better chance of getting a PR in NB. I am not sure about the other provinces' schemes but I believe NB is one of the best at the moment. Check their immigration website for the exact information.
Hello. Do you know if NB connection requires proof of funds. If yes how much for one person.

Kikoboi

Jul 21, 2019
Hello. Do you know if NB connection requires proof of funds. If yes how much for one person.
I cannot say for certain the exact amount for the POF. I tried to meet the min. requirement based on the IRCC Fed express entry (13,700+ for 1 person only). I heard however that some students took the student connection pathway and has less funds but received their NB nomination. My guess is that you can try if you get a rejection at least you will know which of the requirements you need to meet to receive nomination. NB govt by the way will ask you to enumerate your assets and liabilities when you're applying for a nomination once you get your ITA so it can be also quite tricky. Nevertheless, never hurt to try since student connection is only open for limited period after your graduation.