+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of New Brunswick

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
PGWP depends on the duration of the course not the course itself or the university you do it from as long its a DLI
Thanks. I have read the policy on the IRCC site. My question was specific to the one year MBA offered by U of NB at the St. John campus. It's an accelerated program which let's one complete a traditional 16 months MBA in one year. Does it qualify for a three year PGWP? I have heard that in the past some students got 3 years PGWP while others got 1.
Can somebody confirm?

Vinky8800

Dec 12, 2021
Received, thanks a lot bro. That SOP is just great. I hope it isn't that complicated to apply for the visa ourselves.
Hi Christy, I am applying for admission to University of New Brunswick for Fall 2022 for MBA Fredericton and planning to apply for study visa by myself rather than hiring consultant. Please can you send me SOP for my help me for further processing of application at my end. My email id vinky8800@gmail.com

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello.

Looking to know if anyone has applied to Uni of New Brunswick and is waiting to hear back from them?

Does any one know when the uni is expected to make their decision on admissions for Sep 2022 intake.

pathfinder1O1

Jan 29, 2022
Singapore
Category........
STUDY
Hey, new joiner here. I also applied for the 2022 MBA Fall intake at the UNB-Fredericton campus. Submitted my application last week of Nov 2021. After a few days, the program officer requested my official transcript of records. My application was marked complete just before the December holidays and now waiting for the decision.

No idea on the next steps. Good luck to us all!

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hey, new joiner here. I also applied for the 2022 MBA Fall intake at the UNB-Fredericton campus. Submitted my application last week of Nov 2021. After a few days, the program officer requested my official transcript of records. My application was marked complete just before the December holidays and now waiting for the decision.

No idea on the next steps. Good luck to us all!
Good luck to you. Please keep us posted if you hear back from UNB. Thank you.

Saurabh29

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bahrain
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Hello All, I have applied for UNB SJ MBA Fall 2022 through a consultant ? I have a CGPA of 3.86/4 in Bachelors and over 10 years of work experience. Does it qualify for GMAT Waiver. Also anyone here who received a 3 year PGWP after 1 year MBA from Saint John?

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
Hello All, I have applied for UNB SJ MBA Fall 2022 through a consultant ? I have a CGPA of 3.86/4 in Bachelors and over 10 years of work experience. Does it qualify for GMAT Waiver. Also anyone here who received a 3 year PGWP after 1 year MBA from Saint John?
I think you will have to contact the university to find out about GMAT Waiver.
Not sure about the WP, usually they give WP after attending school for 16 month. Check IRCC website.

Ush99

Feb 18, 2022
Hi,
Have you received your decision?I also applied for same program through a consultanct and waiting. Its been 2 months..

Seeker007

Star Member
Mar 15, 2020
A person on a facebook group got accepted for masters in UNB, the date on his offer letter is Feb 22nd. So expect an answer from the uni soon.