+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of New Brunswick

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
No unfortunately because even though you are an indian since you are applying from country that is not eligible for SDS you will have to apply through the normal Non SDS program which i think takes about 8 weeks (not sure check cic website) now hiring a consultant is a very good idea but not necessary if you have a strong profile and write a good enough SOP you can apply by yourself i have an SOP from. An indian dude whose application was rejected 3 times and it was accepted 4th time solely because of the effort he put in his SOP its probably one of the best written SOP you can find on these forums i can email you if you want
Bro can u email me the SOP?

blixdon

Mar 23, 2021
No unfortunately because even though you are an indian since you are applying from country that is not eligible for SDS you will have to apply through the normal Non SDS program which i think takes about 8 weeks (not sure check cic website) now hiring a consultant is a very good idea but not necessary if you have a strong profile and write a good enough SOP you can apply by yourself i have an SOP from. An indian dude whose application was rejected 3 times and it was accepted 4th time solely because of the effort he put in his SOP its probably one of the best written SOP you can find on these forums i can email you if you want
Hi, I know it has been 2 years since this chat but please can you kindly email me the sop blixdon@gmail.com

ROSELYNNE

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hello everyone,

I am planning to apply for the 2020 Fall MBA at the University of New Brunswick(St John Campus). Is there anyone out there with similar plans? I am an Indian residing in the United Arab Emirates. If everything goes well with the admission, I am planning to do the visa process myself. Is it wise to do these procedures on our own? is there anyone in UAE or India who is going to do the visa process themselves without going to an agent or consultancy? If there is anyone out there who has done it themselves, could you please give some advice and explain the process? I also need help with some good SOP. Thanks for reading.

ROSELYNNE

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi , I am also planning to apply frô Dubai for Jan 21 intake in UNB , please shall I get a sample SOP, how is the university and studies ,

ROSELYNNE

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hi , i am also planning for JAN 2022 intake in UNB ,
Can anyone suggest a good SOP sample ,
How is the campus , as i am coming with family are there residences and part time jobs available

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Hi there..
Can u plz send me the SOP dear?
Will be very kind of u.

Aesopzai

Nov 22, 2014
Wow. that would be grateful, could you please mail me? christy.383@gmail.com

Also, online and paper-based, is there any advantage to any of it? We have VFS here in Dubai and I was thinking to apply directly, paper-based.
Is it important to have the guidance of an agent? if we have all the set of documents we need, we can just go and submit it right?
Hi dear..
Can u share the SOP with me? Plz
benzion-1@hotmail.com

orwell46

Apr 29, 2020
Can somebody (preferably current or alumnus) of U of NB confirm the length of the PGWP after the MBA program? Is the course load the same for both the locations i.e. Fredericton and St. John? Even if it is, is it possible that one ends up getting a 1 yr PGWP after the program at St. John solely based on the fact that it is listed as a one year program?

GMP97

Jun 25, 2019
Pakistan, Karachi
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
22-11-2019
Passport Req..
19-12-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23/12/2019
LANDED..........
25/12/2019
Can somebody (preferably current or alumnus) of U of NB confirm the length of the PGWP after the MBA program? Is the course load the same for both the locations i.e. Fredericton and St. John? Even if it is, is it possible that one ends up getting a 1 yr PGWP after the program at St. John solely based on the fact that it is listed as a one year program?
PGWP depends on the duration of the course not the course itself or the university you do it from as long its a DLI