+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Manitoba winter 2019

Teresa2504@@

Jul 24, 2018
I have a letter of support from my potential supervisor, my ielts 7, GPA 7.64 (B+), a national publication about clinical pharmacy. My background is pharmacy (main subjects - microbiology, biomedicine, pharmacologies). I took statistics course online and in-class in Canada. Currently, I am applying for a MSc program at UoM. Because my professor is changing his position to another department, so I applied to his new department where he recommended me. However, I have no background at there, but I have experience in what he is researching. Therefore, I don't know how I can get a chance to receive an acceptance from UoM admission.

Can you give me some advice?

Thank you so much.

Last edited:

Arvi32

Jul 15, 2018
I have a letter of support from my potential supervisor, my ielts 7, GPA 7.64 (B+), a national publication about clinical pharmacy. My background is pharmacy (main subjects - microbiology, biomedicine, pharmacologies). I took statistics course online and in-class in Canada. Currently, I am applying for a MSc program at UoM. Because my professor is changing his position to another department, so I applied to his new department where he recommended me. However, I have no background at there, but I have experience in what he is researching. Therefore, I don't know how I can get a chance to receive an acceptance from UoM admission.

Can you give me some advice?

Thank you so much.
Hey,
Please can you tell me that how you got supervisor commitment? I have been trying from last many days but they are not giving any response.