+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Manitoba Fall 2016

Abhas

Mar 12, 2016
@sparsha and helena ... After knowing about your rejections i think there is no hope for me too..
@kvrv.. do let us know if there is some change in you application status...

abin278

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
25-01-2020
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
10-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with Application
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2016
Hi I applied to Univ of Manitoba (MS Pharmacology & Therapeutics) in Mid March and after 4 weeks, my application has entered dept review. I had obtained supervisory support prior to initiating my application. I have an aggregate of 77% in Pharm.D and IELTS score of 8 (individual bands above 7). Can anybody kindly advice me on my chances of receiving a favorable response.
I have not applied to any other universities. :(

drehenry

Jun 19, 2017
Please can someone assist me with other cheaper universities in Canada that offer msc in agriculture or agricultural related courses

drehenry

Jun 19, 2017
Hi I applied to Univ of Manitoba (MS Pharmacology & Therapeutics) in Mid March and after 4 weeks, my application has entered dept review. I had obtained supervisory support prior to initiating my application. I have an aggregate of 77% in Pharm.D and IELTS score of 8 (individual bands above 7). Can anybody kindly advice me on my chances of receiving a favorable response.
I have not applied to any other universities. :(
Yea you stand a chance of being admitted. Just remain positive

sonakshi123

Dec 22, 2017
I didn't mail them... I thought I will wait till the month end.. I have seen last year applicants, most of them have got their application status in March ending weeks or Start weeks of April... So I made up my mind to wait...
I applied to - UVic (MS in CS- Industrial option - planning to change this to course work, upon getting an admit) and Ryerson (MS in Cs- CourseWork), besides Manitoba!...
How about you?
hey.. did you get any admits?
I'm applying to so wanted to know my chances..
what was your BE percentage?

sonakshi123

Dec 22, 2017
he
I already got admits from Lodon. and got a positive response from director of E&C dept of UOIT but unfortunately i messed it up. actually it was internship and masters offer for me but i couldnt make it to internship. I am really pissed now. I have applied to 5 universities in total. Uoit, Umanitoba, carleton, ryerson and concordia. Got a reply from a faculty of Guelph stating that he has only limited funds and not sure whether he will be accepting graduate students or not and asked me to send my transcripts. So, waiting for his reply..
what was your undergrad percentage? and did you get in?

sonakshi123

Dec 22, 2017
I applied to University of Manitoba on the 1st of March. I'm not expecting a reply before May, because it takes 3-4 just for my application to be assessed (for them to update the documents they have received and the ones they are missing).

Applied For MEng in Civil Engineering.
did you get in? and what was your percentage?
I'm applying there too and wanted to know my chances..

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
I am applying to Umanitoba, I got stuck when applying for political studies in the section of filling in "Academic History" and please I need assistance to move on with completing the application.

This is the issue: It keeps showing "please enter a invalid month and year(mm/yy)" which I have done by imputing the required end dates and start dates i.e. "June 2016," still no luck just confused.

Any idea will be resourceful