+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Madras transcripts

enig

Apr 18, 2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
I have done my Bcom from Stella Maris College but the degree was awarded by University of Madras. Is there any way where i can get the transcripts of just the final degree online from the University since I am able to get other documents from Stella.

Jambunatha

Aug 18, 2018
I have done my Bcom from Stella Maris College but the degree was awarded by University of Madras. Is there any way where i can get the transcripts of just the final degree online from the University since I am able to get other documents from Stella.
Hi,

There is no online process in the University of Madras, but you can get help from the transcripts service provider like trendstranscripts.com. They will help you to get the required transcripts from the university.

enig

Apr 18, 2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
Hi,

There is no online process in the University of Madras, but you can get help from the transcripts service provider like trendstranscripts.com. They will help you to get the required transcripts from the university.
Thank you :)

ngl

Feb 26, 2020
hello ,

were you able to send your transcripts? how long did the entire process take you? im in a similar situation right now and i have raised a request with itranscripts just been waiting for them to send the docs.

enig

Apr 18, 2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
Hey - Yes i was able to get my transcripts in less than a week

lalith6487

Jun 23, 2020
Hi
we have a similar situation and my wife is an ex stella student too... Did you get your consolidated marksheet for WES from Madras University or from Stella? Stella Maris is part of the certified autonomous college as part of WES and they have a tie up with directverify! So did you apply online or did you visit the college and sent the courier to WES in a sealed envelope?

Pradeep03

Jul 11, 2020
Hi All, Do we have direct online process available now with Madras University for Transcripts attestation?
I saw a post stating that we can get services from trendstranscripts.com? This is for WES.

enig

Apr 18, 2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
Hi
we have a similar situation and my wife is an ex stella student too... Did you get your consolidated marksheet for WES from Madras University or from Stella? Stella Maris is part of the certified autonomous college as part of WES and they have a tie up with directverify! So did you apply online or did you visit the college and sent the courier to WES in a sealed envelope?
Hi for Stella - i got it done through itranscripts and it was very helpful and it was sent to WES in a week. For Madras University - I got my degree and PC attested at the university and mailed it from there.

Reactions: lalith6487

enig

Apr 18, 2019
AOR Received.
08-09-2019
Med's Done....
24-09-2019
Hi All, Do we have direct online process available now with Madras University for Transcripts attestation?
I saw a post stating that we can get services from trendstranscripts.com? This is for WES.
I'm not sure if they have. But when i checked it last year in June, they had no online tie-ups and we had to go personally to the university to get it done. Maybe you can call up the university and check.

Sarah rachel

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi for Stella - i got it done through itranscripts and it was very helpful and it was sent to WES in a week. For Madras University - I got my degree and PC attested at the university and mailed it from there.
Hi i am student from Stella processing WES application now. I applied for transcripts through docswallet and i received a message saying my request is completed. Does this mean will Stella directly send the documents to WES in an envelope ? Please confirm.

lalith6487

Jun 23, 2020
Hey! Thanks a lot for responding! Yes... we did the same too... got both Stella and WCC done through itranscripts online and the details were sent to WES within a week.. we even got the Wes evaluation report and have filed the application now with CIC... things just moved super quick there - less then 3 weeks for the whole Wes process

jainoommen

Oct 15, 2020
Hi i am student from Stella processing WES application now. I applied for transcripts through docswallet and i received a message saying my request is completed. Does this mean will Stella directly send the documents to WES in an envelope ? Please confirm.
Hi Once it is approved in Docswallet do we need to proceed with WES application link in the Docwallet? For stella maris it is asking again 4k . Will stella do it or we have to submit to WES through Docswallet? Can someone guide those who registered recently

lalith6487

Jun 23, 2020
Hi Once it is approved in Docswallet do we need to proceed with WES application link in the Docwallet? For stella maris it is asking again 4k . Will stella do it or we have to submit to WES through Docswallet? Can someone guide those who registered recently
Hi! I’m not sure on the cost! Remember paying around 2800/- for Stella if I’m not wrong apart for the cost paid for the attestation... once attestation on transcript is done u must click on the link that says send application to Wes or something similar in the docswallet portal and follow the steps - yes you have additional cost there and college will not send anything to WES here. After you send it through docs wallet Wes status will change within the next 8-10 hrs usually

lalith6487

Jun 23, 2020
Hi! I’m not sure on the cost! Remember paying around 2800/- for Stella if I’m not wrong apart for the cost paid for the attestation... once attestation on transcript is done u must click on the link that says send application to Wes or something similar in the docswallet portal and follow the steps - yes you have additional cost there and college will not send anything to WES here. After you send it through docs wallet Wes status will change within the next 8-10 hrs usually

dejavu5

Feb 11, 2021
Completed WES process by 11th feb through madras university. got mail by feb 17th stating
Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional) - Accepted
Statement of Marks (University Issued and Attested) - Not Accepted

Reason: WES received your mark sheets, but they were not sent directly from your academic institution as required by WES

But i followed all the steps as mentioned.
help!