+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Edinburgh transcripts for WES evalutaion - Please help urgent!!

Kiru1608

Jan 11, 2016
Hi,

I completed my Masters from the University of Edinburgh in 2014. Currently, I am trying to immigrate to Canada. Is there an alumni of the same university in this forum? Or anyone knows the procedure for it? If so, Kindly help me to understand the procedure of getting the transcripts for WES evaluation from the university.

dupsy21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2015
I did not attend University of Edinburgh but I just googled it and got this link below:

http://www.ed.ac.uk/student-administration/order-documents/transcripts

It is pretty easy to evaluate degrees from UK as I did my MSc too in the UK.
Just place your order with your school and request the transcripts to be sent to WES.

lasudden

Nov 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kiru1608 said:
Hi,

I completed my Masters from the University of Edinburgh in 2014. Currently, I am trying to immigrate to Canada. Is there an alumni of the same university in this forum? Or anyone knows the procedure for it? If so, Kindly help me to understand the procedure of getting the transcripts for WES evaluation from the university.
Hey,

Edinburgh U can send your transcripts to WES. You just need to fill out the form on the webpage

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
So take this as a cynical comment but a Masters doesnt seem to provide any skills to use Google or spell (evalutaion versus evaluation).

ivaturi93

Sep 10, 2020
Hi,

Hello! I realise this is many years later but I am in the same boat currently.
I graduated in 2917 and am applying for my PR now. Please please help me with the procedure for University of Edinburgh WES evaluation!!!

ivaturi93

Sep 10, 2020
Hey,

Edinburgh U can send your transcripts to WES. You just need to fill out the form on the webpage
Hello,

Can you please elucidate? I'm applying for my PR currently and finding it very difficult to communicate with the university regarding my WES evaluation