+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of alberta MINT ?

kdsingh1111

Oct 31, 2017
Ok nd is it tough to graduate frm a university? Cos i am an average student so shall i go for pg diploma in colleges?

Jan 30, 2018
@Saaim Ali Lakhani I filled out preliminary application for meng civil , how much time it will take to process ? Plz do share ur profile too.
It normally takes 2 weeks after submissions of application. Since according to university September intake that is fall intake is highly crowded, so sometime it take more then a month. But you will recieve a email either of approval or disapproval in both cases.

I am recent graduate..
Overall cgpa 3.67/4
Average last year cgpa 3.85/4
Good command on structural software.
Almost 1 year field experience..
Without ielts... as my university is listed on the exemption list of UoA.

What about you?? What is ur profile??

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Please, after been denied before, If reapplying again and filling the IMM1294 form of the Application for study permit made outside of Canada, do i need to input the previous UCI number or should I leave it blank for a new regeneration of a new UCI number by the visa office??

atif_r0x

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
It normally takes 2 weeks after submissions of application. Since according to university September intake that is fall intake is highly crowded, so sometime it take more then a month. But you will recieve a email either of approval or disapproval in both cases.

I am recent graduate..
Overall cgpa 3.67/4
Average last year cgpa 3.85/4
Good command on structural software.
Almost 1 year field experience..
Without ielts... as my university is listed on the exemption list of UoA.

What about you?? What is ur profile??
Hi, have you got admission ?
and are you from Pakistan, if then from which University, i have also applied without IELTS